Cardio Plan for Cut Soon.

Hey after a long bulking period I finally have reached 210lbs and 16% bodyfat I’m looking down to cutting down my bodyfat %. I’m already starting to slowly lower my cals and carbs but I’m not sure exactly how I should be doing cardio.

I’m doing heavy full body workouts with low resp high sets on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and I’m thinking of doing cardio on tuesday and saturday because I have regular squats on wednesday and back squats on friday so I could do the cardio on tuesday because I’m not exhausted from the week yet.

I have been hearing that sprints, burpees, or 20-30 minutes of steady state cardio is good. I’m hearing all sorts of different things and I’m just looking for you guys to help any way you can.

My lifts are as followed.

Monday:

Deadlifts, 10x3
BB Bench, 5x5
Weighted Chins, 4x6
Rows, 4x6
Lockouts, 4x6
Cable Pullovers, 4x6

Tuesday:

Cardio

Wednesday:

Squats, 10x3
Dips, 5x5
Pull Ups, 4x6
BB Rows, 4x6
Military Press, 4x6
Decline Crunches, 4x6

Thursday:

OFF

Friday:

Back Squat, 10x3
Incline Bench, 4x6
T-Bar Rows, 5x5
Weighted Tigerbend Pushups, 4x6
Curls, 4x6
Weighted Russian Twists, 4x6

Saturday:

Cardio

Sunday:

OFF

I’m pretty sure there was just a thread called “best cardio for cut” or something of that nature. I believe the conclusion came to this:

Sprints/burpees/other HIIT is great when bulking or initially starting to cut.

Once you’ve gone well into the cut, semi-fasted (BCAA or zero carb whey after waking and before exercise) low intensity cardio (around 140 bpm) is the most effective for maintaining muscle mass while loosing.

I’m pretty sure there was just a thread called “best cardio for cut” or something of that nature. I believe the conclusion came to this:

Sprints/burpees/other HIIT is great when bulking or initially starting to cut.

Once you’ve gone well into the cut, semi-fasted (BCAA or zero carb whey after waking and before exercise) low intensity cardio (around 140 bpm) is the most effective for maintaining muscle mass while loosing.