Cardio on Lactic Acid Workouts

I started Poliquins Advanced German Body Comp workout a week ago and my god is it tough. My question is about cardio. What kind of cardio should I be doing while on this program? As you could probably guess, my main goal is fat loss. Thanks.

Cardio what ever damn variety you will do and not hate. simple as that add one or two session see how that goes and add more only if needed.

Low intensity walks bike rides etc are great and muscle sparing. High intensity like HIIT, GPP with sled drags sledge hammers etc are great as well. Complexes. these better NOT a a day prior to weights as they are HIGH intensity and have a tendency to cause damage that needs recoevery time.

Phill

[quote]Phill wrote:

Low intensity walks bike rides etc are great and muscle sparing.

Phill[/quote]

Since when is this muscle sparing?

I would only do high intensity work once a week, and not before a training day, as Phill said. Personally I love hill sprints, I have a pretty steep hill near my apartment and I will run up it and walk down it 5-7 times. I usually just miss peuking, and my legs have never hurt so badly, but since I am basically leg curling my self up the hill for the last third of the sprint, a rest day is a must.