Cardio Help for Lineman

I played o-line for years and even coached for a few seasons. HIIT training is perfect for linemen. You’ll never run 200-400m in a game. Instead do a bunch of 10-20 yrd sprints. It’s easier on your joints than running longer distances and it’s more effective for your position. If you still have ankle problems try running a few times a week in waist deep water. It’ll lessen the impact on your joints but will still help your cardio and exposive power.

[quote]bj_willi wrote:
You’ll never run 200-400m in a game. Instead do a bunch of 10-20 yrd sprints. [/quote]

Quoted for truth.

When I played I HATED sprints, but it’s EXACTLY what a lineman does during a game. Short EXPLOSIVE power is what you need, not running endurance.

Bulking since he was 4? Prof, I think we found your illegitimate son.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
ima beast EHS wrote:
o yea is that good 270 with a 41’ waist?

It’s better than I thought. I personally have never seen a 15 year old with stats like that.[/quote]
what would you have thought?

[quote]ima beast EHS wrote:
Professor X wrote:
ima beast EHS wrote:
o yea is that good 270 with a 41’ waist?

It’s better than I thought. I personally have never seen a 15 year old with stats like that.
what would you have thought?
[/quote]

A waist no less than 50". What do you eat on a regular day?

[quote]

A waist no less than 50". What do you eat on a regular day?[/quote]

Well i dont really keep track of what i eat i dont keep a food log counting my calories carbs fats and protein i just keep it all in my head.

In my mind if it has lots a protein and not much fat than it good. But normally after a work out i eat half a chicken and save the other half on the next work out 1 to 2 whole potatoes a salad in a bag mix with tuna lots of rice and beans ( yes good guess im hispanic) i have my protein shake of 2 scoop of Grow! and 2 bananas.

Or if mom made steak i would switch the chicken with it. Or i juss eat w.e ever my mom made that day but still have my protein shake mix. On nonworkout days i eat what my mom makes and the rest of the meals is a protein shake mix.breakfest i have a protein blueberry pancakes with a cottage cheese/blueberry syrup.

or a protien shake or scrambled eggs with some veggies and lots of meat( sausages bacon, and left over meats.) I drink a gallon and 3 to 6 water bottles on work out days and a gallon or more on non work out days. before i go to bed like 2 hours before i take Metabolic Drive and omega rich peanut butter. And before i got to bed ZMA. other supplements i take is Power Drive creatine and Methoxy-7. Any more questions?