Cardio for Busy People

To find a gf I have to lose fat and to lose fat I have to find a girlfriend
Well I’m screwed

2 Likes

For back-breaking ‘conditioning’ forget looks and unleash her inner crayyzee :smiling_imp::…
https://tune.pk/video/2419322/it-always-sunny-in-philadelphia-the-dennis-system-scene-s05e10-the-dennis-system#

Sounds like they’re the best option then haha. Get to it

As a rower, I would say try doing a tabata style workout or 500m sprints on the erg (rowing machine). Full body conditioning workout and absolutely brutal every session!

I’ve had no trouble getting girlfriends at 5’11" 147lbs (skinny as fuck) and 260lbs (fat as fuck 40+%).

The guys with abs might do better picking up girls who just “wanna fuck” but women who are looking for a relationship are going to be interested in more than a tight waist.

How well you present yourself (attitude, confidence, polish, hygiene, means etc), and how you make them feel… is INFINITELY more important than your body fat %.

I typically like to offer advice that I’ve actually followed, but this is honestly a classic that should do you some good.

Get a medicine/slam ball. Throw it as hard as you can. Run after it as fast as you can. Repeat until death.

Lol.This episode literally describes every conversation between men for women

What the heck.Some people start cutting cause they hate themselves,I’ll do burpees

I don’t have a rower available.But I’d sure abuse this machine if I had access to one

Bruh.I mean BRUUUUUUUH

This was a joke

Why u have to make me feel like a 15 year old google searching ‘‘how to get chicks’’

I’d love to but I only have access to commercial gyms,and slamming balls won’t probably be appreciated

You would ideally do this out in a field somewhere, as you’d need a lot of distance to cover.

Medicine ball/slam ball is VERY easy to DIY.

Living in a town,no car or motorcycle,gonna be working at my father’s convenience store 8-10 hours at the summer plus doing some math lessons to teens…
So searching for a field is really out of the question

Oh man, no sweat; just throw a can of soup down the street and chase it, haha.

No food should ever be treated that way.Not even soup #allfoodsmatter

1 Like

are there no parks (or carparks) where you live?

I can find parks,it’s just not convenient carrying a med ball all the way there to do my cardio.With all the other options people gave me,I really don’t see the point it getting in all the trouble

Even if this is way superior to any other form of cardio,after working for 8-12 hours,having to study for the September exams and having already lifted I won’t really feel like getting in to all that trouble

I think we were trying hard to find work arounds for you because you said you would love to do it. If it doesn’t really appeal to you then yeah, no reason to go through the effort.

Bro,you got me all wrong.It’s not that I don’t wanna work or that I’m not thankful for all the guys that came in to help me.It’s that I choose to go by the convenient way

1.I don’t have a med ball,but let’s say I can find one
2.The nearest park is 20+ minutes from my home by feet and I have noone to drive me.Even if I got there running it would take me more than half an hour to get done.Isn’t it obvious that that’s not a ‘‘cardio for busy people’’ solution?

Actually I take that back.I just talked with my parents and they have an old useless mattress that I can use to do med throws at home

So med ball throws it is(of course I’ll give the other ideas a try too)