Cardio Five Days a Week?

ok My question is i workout monday-friday. I do my each individual workout which takes 45min-1hr. and then i do cardio for 20 minutes each day. is it ok to do cardio 5 days a wk after my workout? im 230-tryin to drop back to 205. So Will it effect my recuperation or will it just help with the leaning aspect please let me know thanks.

If you are working out 5 days a week, I see no need for cardio every day as well.

I would do it 1-2 times at most, on non-training days if possible.

The guys in the PC are doing 1hour 45mins to 2hours everyday.

DC trainers generally do cardio everyday.

eat more if your working out more pretty simple, if not I’ve seen many people easily pass out from lack of energy-dangerous-

This is not related to the topic, but training 5 days in a row and taking both recovery days consecutively isn’t something the coaches here would like.

So it is a good thing to do cardio everyday? I want to weigh 205 so i should eat 2050calories a day… my question is if i eat 2050 calories then burn 400 calories do i replace those calories i lost?

[quote]Joshua1987 wrote:
ok My question is i workout monday-friday. I do my each individual workout which takes 45min-1hr. and then i do cardio for 20 minutes each day. is it ok to do cardio 5 days a wk after my workout? im 230-tryin to drop back to 205. So Will it effect my recuperation or will it just help with the leaning aspect please let me know thanks.[/quote]

20min only? try 45min every morning and working out 5 days per week for 2 hours.