Cardio Equipment?

Im looking for a low impact (due to back and other joint problems) cardio machine. I was looking into either an excercise bike or a eliptical. Any suggestions on which one I should get? Here is a link to an eliptical I was looking into:

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=1229889&cp=710956.863231&parentPage=family

Thanks,

Josh

The “Arc Trainer” from Cybex is good one. Low impact and at no time does the knee extend past 45 degrees.

The only suggestion that I can make is an obvious one: Try it before you buy it and make sure it is what you want.

I don’t know if it would aggrevate your back or not, but the Concept2 Rower is excellent.

Unfortunately, it’s $850 (which is very reasonable relatively speaking, but…), so it doesn’t fit your $200 goal.

[quote]msw1959 wrote:
The “Arc Trainer” from Cybex is good one. Low impact and at no time does the knee extend past 45 degrees.[/quote]

Wow, $2000?! It looks great, but being a high school student, I dont think I can afford that. Grin Anyway, Im trying to keep the cost around $200 or under if possible.