Carbs When Cutting?

High everyone I have recently begun to change my diet as I get into a cutting phase. However I am a little lost as to how many calories I should be consuming per day.

I know this is has to do a lot with ones own body/metabolism but what is a good start?

I was planning on starting the t-dawg diet however I have read some articles and they stated that you sholdn’t really go lower then 100 g per day any thought?

one problem I did have on the t-dawg diet was the lack of fiber I took in even with the addition of fiber tabs.

Carbs just like the other macronutrients are essential to your diet whether your cutting or not. The key is to avoid high GI carbs(pasta, potatoes, breads, etc.) and avoid excess sugars.

lack of fiber eat more veggies broccoli lettuce, celery, etc…

good starting place?? 250-500 of what it takes you to maintain weight. dont know that take a few weeks to figure it out. if no then the t-dawg 2.0 equation is like most pretty close use it 16 x bw then - 500 and see what happens

lower then 100g sure you can cut without doing that but id try it out with the timing etc adjust as needed for your activity etc

Phill

[quote]Phill wrote:
lack of fiber eat more veggies broccoli lettuce, celery, etc…

good starting place?? 250-500 of what it takes you to maintain weight. dont know that take a few weeks to figure it out. if no then the t-dawg 2.0 equation is like most pretty close use it 16 x bw then - 500 and see what happens

lower then 100g sure you can cut without doing that but id try it out with the timing etc adjust as needed for your activity etc

Phill

[/quote]

All I eat for carbs are carrots broccoli, and oats in the morning. Could not drinking enough water be the problem.

[quote]Mack28 wrote:

All I eat for carbs are carrots broccoli, and oats in the morning. Could not drinking enough water be the problem.[/quote]

get more variety, and dont fear fruit strawberries are very low carb, eat an apple etc

YES hydration or lack of screws all kinds of crap up. Even more so when low carbing as you dont store as much DRINK

Phill