Carbs Still High on Anabolic Diet

[quote]Drizzt wrote:
jCaesar88 wrote:
London Runner
THANKS!
A few questions:

How many grams of fish oil per day? (since there’s different concentrations)

quote]

15g a day minimum, 25-30 max. IMO use it all year. [/quote]

15g a day?!?!?
That’s about 13 softgels of Flameout

[quote]jCaesar88 wrote:
Drizzt wrote:
jCaesar88 wrote:
London Runner
THANKS!
A few questions:

15g a day minimum, 25-30 max. IMO use it all year.

15g a day?!?!?
That’s about 13 softgels of Flameout[/quote]

I generally take 12-15.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
I generally take 12-15.[/quote]

Can you PM me which one?

AD isnt difficult I was on it for 3 years successfully. Dont be afraid that the number one mistake. If you just do it the way its written out then thats how it works! If you build a rocket any way you wanted to I doubt youll be going anywhere further from the ground…possibly blow up. If you want to do it then…DO IT! read the thread(yea I know its long but there are plenty of dedicated members who have read it all themselves, nothing in life that reaps great benefits is easy…unless your lucky).

[quote]jCaesar88 wrote:
London Runner
THANKS!
A few questions:

Would canned tuna work instead of the tuna steak as well?

I tend to honestly forget to take my supplements some days. Any tricks up your sleeve for that one?

Also, sometimes I lose motivation. How do you deal with that?

Others feel free to answer also if you’d like to.
THANK YOU![/quote]

You can get tuna steak in a can, a bit more expensive, but canned tuna works just as well.

I generally take about 15g fish oil a day as well. But I also get Omega 3 from other sources i.e. meat, fish, milled flax seeds, flax oil, EVOO with added Omega3, Omega 3 eggs etc.

If your forgetting to take supps, then try getting one of those pill boxes that oil people have, split into days of the week and has about 4-5 different sections for each day, that way you can pre fill it for the week and carry it around with you.

When I feel a little less motivated or un-motivated, I look at the above pic and see how far Thibs came in his own body transformation, and I know I can do it as well!

Also, like stated above, try to get a good amount of healthy fats in your diet, from meats, fish, Omega 3 eggs and the other sources I mentioned above.

Good Luck!

LR

wow…umm…i just looked at your profile. it says you’re 6’1, 162 lbs.

is that correct? if so, why are you doing the anabolic diet? what are your goals? i’m going to recommendation that you try working out and EATING for a while before you worry about the AD for gods sake.

[quote]JMoUCF87 wrote:

is that correct? if so, why are you doing the anabolic diet? what are your goals? i’m going to recommendation that you try working out and EATING for a while before you worry about the AD for gods sake.[/quote]

Yes, that’s correct about my stats.
WHY am I doing the AD? because “working out and EATING” doesn’t do it for me. I blame my uber-fast metabolism among other things.
I’ve been “working out” and eating for quite a while now (read:2 years). I did cut to 9% body fat at one point but I was the srawniest thing ever. I need more than just the typical eating a lot of w/e. AD makes the most sense to me after I read it again.That’s why I’m doing it.
Does that answer your question?
PS: hope I didn’t come off as offensive or anything in that matter.

EDIT: And my goals are to be bigger, stronger, more flexible, healthy and happy. All that at 180-190lbs and 8-12% body fat.

[quote]jCaesar88 wrote:
JMoUCF87 wrote:

is that correct? if so, why are you doing the anabolic diet? what are your goals? i’m going to recommendation that you try working out and EATING for a while before you worry about the AD for gods sake.

Yes, that’s correct about my stats.
WHY am I doing the AD? because “working out and EATING” doesn’t do it for me. I blame my uber-fast metabolism among other things.
I’ve been “working out” and eating for quite a while now (read:2 years). I did cut to 9% body fat at one point but I was the srawniest thing ever. I need more than just the typical eating a lot of w/e. AD makes the most sense to me after I read it again.That’s why I’m doing it.
Does that answer your question?
PS: hope I didn’t come off as offensive or anything in that matter.

EDIT: And my goals are to be bigger, stronger, more flexible, healthy and happy. All that at 180-190lbs and 8-12% body fat.[/quote]

Can you post what a sample diet looked like for you when you were “working out and EATING”?

A lot of people blame their ‘fast’ metabolisms, but are simply not eating enough.

Coincidentally, there’s an article on the front page that goes over this. There’s a decent chance you were simply not eating enough.

[quote]MeinHerzBrennt wrote:
Can you post what a sample diet looked like for you when you were “working out and EATING”?

A lot of people blame their ‘fast’ metabolisms, but are simply not eating enough.

Coincidentally, there’s an article on the front page that goes over this. There’s a decent chance you were simply not eating enough.[/quote]

As much as I agree that after I quit my cooking job after 4 years I didn’t eat enough, during those 4 years I’m pretty sure I did.
I don’t have an eating plan that I could write out but like I said, I used to work as a cook.

So think in lines of: sausage, meatballs, SHITLOAD of pasta with diff kinds of sauces(that was my main priority at work), deep fried breaded chicken cutlets, deep fried breaded shrimps and calamari, zucchini, whole bunch of cheese cakes and pastry, load of fruit, a plethora of sodas, steaks, tilapia and lamb.
When I look back at how much we ate during those times with my friends, it’s ridiculous.

Because when you spend 10-16 hours a day at work working with large quantities of food like that, you don’t realize how much you actually eat. You eat ALL THE FUCKING TIME.
Oh and when I wasn’t at work but in school think in lines of: bread for breakfast, chinese for lunch and later during the day, dinner AND late night some more bacon and bread or heavy soups.

You need to look up “Scrawny to Brawny” by John Berardi, probably better for you then the AD.

LR

I couldn’t find anything about feeling constipated. Could it be because I stopped eating my fruits and veggies (except broccoli & chinese cabbage) and I’m lacking fiber? Or am I fucking up somewhere else?