Carbs are Dangerous

…enjoy

http://208.116.9.205/10/graphics/pics/killer_biscuit.jpg

$10 says it’s an urban legend.

[quote]pookie wrote:
[/quote]
True.

But they were able to get the cans to pop in a (very) hot car on mythbusters, and the dough did propel itself through the air.

I believe Mythbusters tackled this one a few seasons back. It is possible for the biscuits to explode in the car if the car gets hot enough, but it would not cause you any physical harm.

[quote]pookie wrote:
[/quote]

Ten bucks says he picks his nose, another ten says he eats it!

…does anyone know the name of that episode, because you can watch them online and I’d like to see that one…

[quote]nephorm wrote:
pookie wrote:

True.

But they were able to get the cans to pop in a (very) hot car on mythbusters, and the dough did propel itself through the air.[/quote]

Even if it did, how stupid would you have to be to think your brain is seeping out your head because you’ve got cookie dough in your hair?

Isn’t the normal reflex, when you’ve been hit where you can’t see, to touch and bring your hand back to check for blood?

[quote]pookie wrote:
nephorm wrote:
pookie wrote:

True.

But they were able to get the cans to pop in a (very) hot car on mythbusters, and the dough did propel itself through the air.

Even if it did, how stupid would you have to be to think your brain is seeping out your head because you’ve got cookie dough in your hair?

Isn’t the normal reflex, when you’ve been hit where you can’t see, to touch and bring your hand back to check for blood?
[/quote]

I’d say your exactly right. This is probably a urban legend as far as the actual event.
COULD it happen, the biscuits blowing up and hitting you in the head? Yeah, that might happen.
COULD someone be so stupid as to think they’ve been shot and are holding in thier brains? That one I doubt.

Oh, I don’t know… if you hear a loud bang, and suddenly are struck in the head… and you find a gooey mess in your hand…

it might just freak you out.

The best part about that is the last line.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
pookie wrote:

Ten bucks says he picks his nose, another ten says he eats it![/quote]

'Gotta love Caddyshack!!!

… and yes, he did pick … and eat.