Carbolin 19 With Other Supps?

Can I take Carbolin 19 along with my pre workout no-xplode and post workout cell mass??

[quote]Alex-P wrote:
Can I take Carbolin 19 along with my pre workout no-xplode and post workout cell mass??
[/quote]

Be prepared for the flogging. You have just commited T-adultery.

Hehe - Sorry guess I’m to new here to know all the ropes.

Regardless I’m sorry no-xplode is my cocaine, and I’m in no hurry to kick the addiction. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]Alex-P wrote:
Hehe - Sorry guess I’m to new here to know all the ropes.

Regardless I’m sorry no-xplode is my cocaine, and I’m in no hurry to kick the addiction. :P[/quote]

I’d start “kicking the addiction” now.

NOX is total shit.

I believe what they are trying to say is that NO-xplode, along with all other NO supplements have been proven totally ineffective for muscular gains.

I believe if you Search(on top of page) for NO you should find the article here(there are others on different sites too). The title was “The biggest scam in history” or something like that.

What’s the point of taking cellmass and NO together.

I went into GNC the other day to pick up some fish oil. And a worker comes up and asks if he can help me (about 130 lbs, and guaranteed touches no weights). So I decided I needed a good laugh and I told him I was looking for some supps to put on some “quality mass” lol. So he shows me the BSN products and says his best “stack” lol would be Xplode and cellmass, and I’m looking at them thinking wtf. Their both creatine products (one with some useless NO).

Is the creatine in it (malate I think) the same as any other creatine.

One of my friends swears by NO though and he’s a firm Biotest believer. Says it gives him crazy energy.

[quote]A-Town Crown wrote:
[/quote]

You’re question should have read “What’s the point of taking cellmass and NO?”

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
A-Town Crown wrote:

You’re question should have read “What’s the point of taking cellmass and NO?”[/quote]

Its not illegal, whereas burning money is.

The thing with noxplode is the energy i get. i took Spike for a while but im not a huge fan of pills.

anyway can someone at least answer my original question.

also does T-Nation make a noxplode sort of pre workout drink?

[quote]Alex-P wrote:
The thing with noxplode is the energy i get. i took Spike for a while but im not a huge fan of pills.

anyway can someone at least answer my original question.

also does T-Nation make a noxplode sort of pre workout drink?[/quote]

The enegy you get from the NO product is likely just from the caffeine content – nothing special.

Biotest doesn’t sell a nitric oxide supplement based on many of the reasons already given, but I’m a big fan of Power Drive and Biotest Surge prior to training.

hi was just reading up about C-amp which is what Carabolin 19 helps with, correct.

so would taking things like BCAA or tribulus like (Alpha Male) be the best option when taking Carabolin 19 as what ive read, c-amp help deliver certain hormones to its desired site in the body really really fast?