T Nation

Carbolin 19 vs. Alcohol

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/./1/.1114543899090.carbolin1.jpg

So some college students choose to spend all their money on alcohol and partying. I think I have found a better use for my income.

I just don’t get this. Everyone seems to like taking pictures of their supplement stash, you’d think we all had hot girlfriends we want to show off.

By the way, how did you get 6 bottles?

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
By the way, how did you get 6 bottles? [/quote]

He probably just simply ordered from two different sources, IE credit card then paypal, or had someone else order the other 3. Either way it kind of sucks for the potential other guy who would have liked to test drive Carbolin 19. I don’t see the point when guys get a little too psyched and overorder, lol.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
I just don’t get this. Everyone seems to like taking pictures of their supplement stash, you’d think we all had hot girlfriends we want to show off.

yeah no shit, I demand an investigation.

NO SOUP FOR YOU!

I wouldn’t trade alcohol and parties for a few supplements.

[quote]Joe Weider wrote:
analog_kid wrote:

yeah no shit, I demand an investigation.
[/quote]

I am just happy that BillBerg looks so damn happy, he is in Carbolin 19 extasy.

Glad you all share in my joy! Actually, my roommate ordered three bottles for himself as well, thus having six. If you are complaining about getting none, I suggest you place an order fast rather than getting upset at me. But anyway, yes I am in Carbolin 19 extasy!

I have to be honest; I’m having a lot more fun actually partying now that I’m 21 and drinking. I didn’t realize what I was missing out on by being so anal about lifting. I might be over-indulging but I"m happy; I’m 208 at 13.6% bodyfat (underwater weighing) and generally happy with my appearance.
But be sure to give us a report on how well the Carbolin 19 works for you! I’d love to try it sometime or other.

[quote]Proteinpowda wrote:
I have to be honest; I’m having a lot more fun actually partying now that I’m 21 and drinking.[/quote]

Not to be Mrs. Doubtfire or anything, but drinking is bad. Unless you only drink 1-2 servings of wine or something a day, there is nothing good about drinking heavily. The only good thing that can happen from drinking a lot is rehab.

Agreed House. Also did you happen to read the latest article that stated that the benefits of drinking wine might not exist?

Drinking beer makes your ding-a-ling bigger, but only if you drink real beer. Miller Lite, Bud Lite, and other beer flavored water doesn’t count. Also, the more you drink, the bigger it gets. 6 pack=6". This also makes girls thinner, better looking, bigger knockers, ect. Beer is good.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
Drinking beer makes your ding-a-ling bigger, but only if you drink real beer. Miller Lite, Bud Lite, and other beer flavored water doesn’t count. Also, the more you drink, the bigger it gets. 6 pack=6". This also makes girls thinner, better looking, bigger knockers, ect. Beer is good.[/quote]

can it make powda a man?

[quote]analog_kid wrote:

Hey look at his physique, he needs all the “C” he can get! (just jokin’ billberg, I’m actually jealous 'cuz you got three more bottles than I do…I’ll have my girlfriend sign up and order three more for me,;] at forty bucks for a two week supply I unfortunately can’t afford to take it year round.)

[quote]Proteinpowda wrote:
Agreed House. Also did you happen to read the latest article that stated that the benefits of drinking wine might not exist?
[/quote]

No… I missed that one :frowning:

To T-Nation,

Is there any way I can buy a giant, demo bottle of Carbolin 19? So I can stash all of the tiny bottles of Carbolin 19 in it? I always get so hyped-up when I see a new product that looks big and inticing only to get a mini-me version of the merchandise.

Seriously,

Demon

[quote]Joe Weider wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
Drinking beer makes your ding-a-ling bigger, but only if you drink real beer. Miller Lite, Bud Lite, and other beer flavored water doesn’t count. Also, the more you drink, the bigger it gets. 6 pack=6". This also makes girls thinner, better looking, bigger knockers, ect. Beer is good.

can it make powda a man?[/quote]

Beer is good, but it doesn’t work miracles.

[quote]thrasher wrote:
analog_kid wrote:

Hey look at his physique, he needs all the “C” he can get! (just jokin’ billberg, I’m actually jealous 'cuz you got three more bottles than I do…I’ll have my girlfriend sign up and order three more for me,;] at forty bucks for a two week supply I unfortunately can’t afford to take it year round.)[/quote]

No offense taken, I have really only been seriously lifting since late Jan. T-Nation has been my guide every step of the way and it has been soo helpful. Just finished up Waterbury’s OSC and now it is on to Meltown II. I have lost 30 lbs and just a shade under 7% bodyfat thus far, and now is when I am looking to start building on the now leaner “base”, I’m pretty sure Carbolin 19 will be very effective for keeping the fat off and helping build that mass.