Carbolin 19 Question

hi, im a 21 year old dude and i use to to the gym for exercise… im not very into diets, protein suplements or anything like that yet… in other words, im a newbie. however, im very interested in this Carbolin 19… and i have a few questions abou it… i hope you guys could answer them…

1. would Carbolin 19, just by itself, help me look more athelic even if go to the gym for only 2 or 3 hours a day 6 days a week?

2. what are the health risks, side effects, while using it and after discontinuing its use?

hope you can help me because im really interested in this new stuff. thanks

what results have other people had with Carbolin 19?

ive been taking for 2 weeks now and have already started to firm up and loose alot through the mid section.

any other find this?
is this the main effect from Carbolin 19?
woudl using Alpha Male give similar results?

[quote]manzon wrote:

1. would Carbolin 19, just by itself, help me look more athelic even if go to the gym for only 2 or 3 hours a day 6 days a week?
    [/quote]

OK, you don’t use protein, but you go to the gym ONLY 2 or 3 hours a day 6 days a week??? So you exercise 18 hours a week? HMMMMMM. I don’t buy that statement one bit, unless you just started going yesterday (and went for 2 or 3 hours).

I have some tips for you if you because like you said you are really new to things. Start slow. Slow and steady wins the race. If you start thinking you are going to work out 2 or 3 hours a day 6 days a week you will last two or three weeks.

Allso protein is much more important than other supplements. Start taking whey protein first!!!

I have done lots of Muay Thai and I lift weights now. The guys who just start thinking they are going to train like madmen 20 hours a week last a short time. The people who last are the ones who start slow and gradually increase trainning.

I’ve found a link to an interesting article supporting forskolin:

http://www.herbalgram.org/wholefoodsmarket/herbclip/pdfs/020165-304.pdf