T Nation

Carbolin 19 & Old Alpha Male

Just started using Alpha Male, but ended up getting a bottle of the old stuff. Instead of getting a bottle of new Alpha Male (I’d hate to just throw this stuff out), can I just use Carbolin 19 in conjunction with the old Alpha Male and get the same results as the NEW Alpha Male?

Why would you throw it out? That’d be very silly. People got great results from Alpha Male for years. Carbolin 19 can only improve the results even if the combo doesn’t precisely mimic the new Alpha Male, which has greater amounts of Tribulus extract and other ingredients.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Why would you throw it out? That’d be very silly. People got great results from Alpha Male for years. Carbolin 19 can only improve the results even if the combo doesn’t precisely mimic the new Alpha Male, which has greater amounts of Tribulus extract and other ingredients.[/quote]

I meant to by NEW Alpha Male, ended up with the OLD Alpha Male by mistake (why didn’t Biotest cal the NEW AM something different like “Alpha Male II” or “New Alpha Male”?). Don’t want to throw away what I have and was wondering if I could just buy a $29 bottle of Carbolin 19 and get the same as the NEW Alpha Male at $50.