T Nation

Carbolin 19 News

Just finished my first week of Carbolin 19. Stacked it with Alpha Male because I was coming off an 8 week cycle of 4-AD-EC. I gained size on the cycle of 4-AD-EC. However, in the week I’ve been on Carbolin 19 my strength has shot up at least 5% in all exercises across the board and my physique is noticably harder. It may be psychological but I doubt it. I’m pretty in tune with my body and I check my weight/bodyfat every morning. After one week my weight is up 1 lb. and my bodyfat percentage has dropped .5-1%. I would like to note that I have made no changes to my workout or diet.

I have used MAG-10, 4-AD-EC, Alpha Male, Anavar, and Sustenon 250 in the past and I can tell you that this supplement is making an impact on my workouts and physique.

I’ve been taking 2 caps 9 am and 2 caps 6 hours later at 3 pm. I am also using 2 caps Spike inbetween pre-workout (I workout at noon) with no problems whatsoever.

I’m going to Europe for 2 weeks and my workouts and diet will be irregular to say the least. I’ll probably wind up doing pushups, situps, and one legged squats. It will be interesting to see how my physique will hold up on the Carbolin 19.

My only question to T-Mag is, when will we see more Carbolin 19?

After my first complete week of taking Carbolin 19, I am also noticing fairly dramatic increases in strength. During the winter I am 15-17 pounds heavier and “Lean Up” for summer. Usually I do lose some strength especially in multi joint exercises, however just after my first week my strength is where it was 15 pounds ago! I have also once again began taking creatine after not taking it for about a yr, so this also has a roll to play also.

However as ConanSpeaks has also stated my body feels and looks harder. It is also MUCH easier to get a killer pump. Next week I am taking sum R&R time in Cancun so I also will be waiting to see how my physique will hold up using the Carbolin 19. I will post again when I get back form Vaca…

2 caps Carbolin 19 7:30am
2 caps Spike 10:30am
2 caps Carbolin 19 2:30pm
Train 5:30pm

[quote]ConanSpeaks wrote:
Just finished my first week of Carbolin 19. Stacked it with Alpha Male because I was coming off an 8 week cycle of 4-AD-EC. I gained size on the cycle of 4-AD-EC. However, in the week I’ve been on Carbolin 19 my strength has shot up at least 5% in all exercises across the board and my physique is noticably harder. It may be psychological but I doubt it. I’m pretty in tune with my body and I check my weight/bodyfat every morning. After one week my weight is up 1 lb. and my bodyfat percentage has dropped .5-1%. I would like to note that I have made no changes to my workout or diet.

I have used MAG-10, 4-AD-EC, Alpha Male, Anavar, and Sustenon 250 in the past and I can tell you that this supplement is making an impact on my workouts and physique.

I’ve been taking 2 caps 9 am and 2 caps 6 hours later at 3 pm. I am also using 2 caps Spike inbetween pre-workout (I workout at noon) with no problems whatsoever.

I’m going to Europe for 2 weeks and my workouts and diet will be irregular to say the least. I’ll probably wind up doing pushups, situps, and one legged squats. It will be interesting to see how my physique will hold up on the Carbolin 19.

My only question to T-Mag is, when will we see more Carbolin 19?

[/quote]

TC expects more Carbolin 19 in less than a month.

I started taking 3 caps/day (2 in the am, 1 in the pm).

3 days later I added 4 caps/day Alpha Male in - no problems.

3 days later I added 4 caps/ day of Methoxy-7 in.

now take the above stack, using M on the Alpha Male off days.

The main effect I’ve noticed on this ‘stack’ is recoevery - absolutely through the roof; I’ve been going to bed absolutely screwed and getting up stiff but ok the next morning. By the time I’ve done my morning cardio, I’m back to normal.

I’ve been doing 20 mins X-trainer every am, fasted.

Mon/Weds/Fri afternoon - Joe Kenn Developmental Strength Programme.

Tues/Thurs afternoon - 400m sprints a la CT’s running man.

I’ve never been so hungry in my life :slight_smile:

I’ll do results on the photos forum when done.

Good luck all…

L

Oh, and FYI: On one occasion I took a Spike (in combination with the above) just before a rugby match and had no adverse effects.

I just finished up my first week (w/ Carbolin 19) and I donn’t know if it was psychological or the Carbolin 19, but I’m starving all the time. I just can’t get enough food in me. Anyone else experiencing this?

Lee

I have noticed a moderate increase in appetite. Interesting…

[quote]obiwanheifner wrote:
I just finished up my first week (w/ Carbolin 19) and I donn’t know if it was psychological or the Carbolin 19, but I’m starving all the time. I just can’t get enough food in me. Anyone else experiencing this?

Lee

[/quote]

I have definitely noticed an increase in appetite.

…stepped on the scales this morning at my health club, and have lost 7 lbs!

(2 weeks of the regime posted above)

…the reason I’m so suprised? - I’ve been eating an inordinate amount!

L

This thread is really exciting. I knew T-Nation members were going to love this stuff. Keep the results coming. This is incredibly interesting to me and very worthwhile stuff.

has anyone taking only 2 caps a day of Carbolin 19 seen any promising results thus far? Just curious as it seems that those taking 4 a day have been more than satisfied up to this point.

[quote]T-Bone81 wrote:
has anyone taking only 2 caps a day of Carbolin 19 seen any promising results thus far? Just curious as it seems that those taking 4 a day have been more than satisfied up to this point.[/quote]

I am only taking two in the afternoon. I take Spike in the morning and wanted to space them. I also use Alpha Male with great results. I decided to stick with two Carbolin 19’s a day so I will not run out. Sure am glad I got my Grow! bars the other day or I think I would be eating lots of stuff I shouldn’t.

[quote]BAJ wrote:
This thread is really exciting. I knew T-Nation members were going to love this stuff. Keep the results coming. This is incredibly interesting to me and very worthwhile stuff.[/quote]

BAJ,
Seems like everyone is using 4 caps per day. I was under the impression from Cy that 2 would deliver full/comparable results. Your thoughts? If it matters, I weigh 247.

thanks BAJ,
DH

[quote]Disc Hoss wrote:
BAJ wrote:
This thread is really exciting. I knew T-Nation members were going to love this stuff. Keep the results coming. This is incredibly interesting to me and very worthwhile stuff.

BAJ,
Seems like everyone is using 4 caps per day. I was under the impression from Cy that 2 would deliver full/comparable results. Your thoughts? If it matters, I weigh 247.

thanks BAJ,
DH[/quote]

It’s hard to say, but I would think 40mg/day would have similar results to 80mg/day. The latter dose has never been tested in terms of its effect on body composition and other variables. Again, I would assume 40mg would be an “effective” dose, but I would like to hear more on this from the T-Nation members.

Another thing, if everyone is initially taking 80mg instead of 40mg, how can they know if 40mg would have been comparable in terms of results? They simply can’t, so I would use caution in saying that 80mg seems to be more effective.

I have only been taking 40mg a day…I think I can now say I have seen provable results from Carbolin 19, for which I was trying to careful and not make claims before I was sure.

Anyhow, I am and was very hypocaloric, and this if the first time that during my bastardized version of the V-Diet that was able to stay at the same exact weight from one week to the other, while dropping 1-1.5% of my Body fat percentage which I test and and sure about. By hypocaloric I mean taking in around only 1500-1600 kcals a day!

Now I have been dieting like this for some time now, and my usually weight and I have never had a week like this. 2 days out of the week when I do my lifting I add a lot of calories, this is just my personal preference and this hasn’t effected my results. Due to my hypocaloric diet, usually which comprises 2 800 kcal shakes a day my strength was stagnant and even decreasing, as was expected with such a harsh diet, low and behold my strength shot up and wasn’t as high as it was since my last bulk 6 months ago.

This is all subjective now, and I need to give this more time. I have been on Carbolin 19 for about 2 weeks now.

What would you guys suggest for stacking with Carbolin 19? Should it be used for bulking or cutting? any other suggestions?

3 weeks, one more pound, same body fat percentage, PR in the bench. Abs look great and I’m not doing a stinkin’ thing for them.

I cut down to 40mg a day and got off of the Alpha Male. Doesn’t seem to make a differenece I still appear to be peaking.

More news later…

BAJ,
Twice in the last 10 days my Carbolin 19 has been spaced about 12 hours apart. Will this create decreases in efficacy/results? My schedule is hectic so I’ll just have to get into the habit of having it on-hand, I guess.

thanks,
DH

[quote]fedaykin wrote:
What would you guys suggest for stacking with Carbolin 19? Should it be used for bulking or cutting? any other suggestions?[/quote]

Suggestions? Yes. Please go read the Carbolin 19 product thread.

[quote]Disc Hoss wrote:
BAJ,
Twice in the last 10 days my Carbolin 19 has been spaced about 12 hours apart. Will this create decreases in efficacy/results? My schedule is hectic so I’ll just have to get into the habit of having it on-hand, I guess.

thanks,
DH[/quote]

This was touched on in the other thread. If you want to maximize natural test it would be better to space it between 6-8 hours apart. This is assuming you are taking your first dose upon waking which is recommended.

These results are not possible, even with juice! Placebo, guys!! What’s really in there, ribose? C’mon BAJ, fess up!!