Carbolin 19 - My Summer Case Study

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
I don’t know that I said that, if I did I will have to go back and change it.

I train with the following

Mon - Legs
Tues - Upper
Thurs - Legs
Fri - Upper

I like this split more than the others I have tried because it allows for a good amount of intensity, frequency, and a good recovery time.[/quote]

Maybe you said you were on a 2-day split, and I didn’t get that you did it twice a week :slight_smile: I’m too lazy to check.

I’ve never tried your approach, but at the moment I only have 3 days a week for the gym, so I’m on a semi-full-body workout plan. I suppose there’s only so many Cosgrove articles you can read before going full-body :slight_smile:

Keep us posted on your progress, mate.

[quote]Miserere wrote:
I suppose there’s only so many Cosgrove articles you can read before going full-body :slight_smile:

Keep us posted on your progress, mate.[/quote]

Between him and Waterbury it’s tough to stick to my guns. I like this one right now though. Deadlift, Squats and Bench are all up in the last month.

Do you feel any different while on this?

[quote]El_Animal wrote:
Do you feel any different while on this?[/quote]

Honeslty not a whole lot. I haven’t experienced the phenomenon of eating everything and not feeling full, I’ve pretty much continued my original diet since before taking the pill(which I’m willing to post if anyone cares)

Week 4 update :

Weight at start - 171
Current Weight - 174

The supplement page says that initially you shouldn’t experience a gain in weight (or really over the entire 12 week period). The study subject lost 10 pounds of fat and gained 8 pounds of muscle, so if anything I should have lost weight.

I did ramp up my food intake however, mainly because if this agent did work I didn’t want to waste the effects by undereating. I might cut back ever so slightly so as not to undermine the effects by piling on fat with extra calories.

1 month impression - My strength numbers have all gone up, but that is typcial considering I am still relatively new to training (this is my 2nd year). Fat mass and muscle mass have both gone up, which is dissapointing considering the claims of the supplement. Will write again in 2 more weeks.

Anybody have issues with elevated heart rate, which is one of the listed side effects? I haven’t started Carbolin 19 yet but am thinking about it (already ordered).

Today I had very severe hunger pains when driving home from the grocery.

Pretty sure its related to Carbolin 19, (Im taking maximum dosage)

Never experienced anything like it. Especially strange since I had just eaten a large meal not even an hour before the pains, and I’m sure the meal could not have been fully digested in an hour.

Not a fun feeling, just an intense throbbing hunger pain in my stomach that was only quenched by downing a huge omlet.

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
Week 4 update :

Weight at start - 171
Current Weight - 174

The supplement page says that initially you shouldn’t experience a gain in weight (or really over the entire 12 week period). The study subject lost 10 pounds of fat and gained 8 pounds of muscle, so if anything I should have lost weight.

I did ramp up my food intake however, mainly because if this agent did work I didn’t want to waste the effects by undereating. I might cut back ever so slightly so as not to undermine the effects by piling on fat with extra calories.

1 month impression - My strength numbers have all gone up, but that is typcial considering I am still relatively new to training (this is my 2nd year). Fat mass and muscle mass have both gone up, which is dissapointing considering the claims of the supplement. Will write again in 2 more weeks.[/quote]

considering you only gaining 3lbs and that you’ve gained noticeable fat - how do you know you gained any muscle at all? to notice adding fat when only gaining 3lbs…you would have to be very lean to begin with i think.

What about using Alpha Male?

The new one contains a full dosage of Carbolin 19. Isn’t it better than buying just Carbolin 19? You get the other ingredients for a bargain…

[quote]brucevangeorge wrote:
What about using Alpha Male?

The new one contains a full dosage of Carbolin 19. Isn’t it better than buying just Carbolin 19? You get the other ingredients for a bargain…[/quote]

I believe he said he had the Carbolin 19 from before the super-duper Alpha Male came out.

Bump

What was the 12 week result? Body comp etc. Sorry if you posted the results elsewhere, but I did a Carbolin 19 search as I am interested in stocking up for 12weeks…

I just recently finished my 2nd bottle of Carbolin 19.

On non-workout days I took 1 pill twice daily as instructed.

On training days I took the max dose of 2, twice daily.

I never felt different… Which was disappointing to some degree since I remember a quote once saying “it felt like real gear” …though I wouldn’t know what that feels like anyway.

So my body comp… As advertised, I didn’t gain weight more than I should, and my weight gain actually slowed a bit. My lifts are still going up, but no faster than they were before. My body fat appears to have dropped during this time.

All in all it looks like I have gained lean mass and lost some fat.

Was it the results I was hoping for? Not really. Can I say without a doubt that it is responsible for my gains/fat-loss? Not really.

Maybe it’s one of those things where I should be ordering 5 bottles at a time and not judging the product until I’ve been on it a year… But I think there are other products (other Biotest products even) that may be a better choice for my next purchase.

I’m interested to see what the original poster’s thoughts are on this.

[quote]Dave_ wrote:
Bump

What was the 12 week result? Body comp etc. Sorry if you posted the results elsewhere, but I did a Carbolin 19 search as I am interested in stocking up for 12weeks…[/quote]

Ditto.

Wow, I forgot about this thread. I’ll post over in the “Carbolin 19 results” thread about my experience.