T Nation

Carbolin 19 Experiences?

Is this supp best used for losing fat and gaining muscle or for pure bulking?

Does anyone have experiences they can share?

its supposed to be used as a long term thing to fix body composition and switch the body to loose fat and gain muscle, i have been supplementing with this for about 3months now, I have about 1 more months supply, i’ve become a bit leaner on it, but that could also be the diet im on :stuck_out_tongue: its a bit expensive tho, my next buy will probably just be Alpha Male instead of TRIBEX\Carbolin 19 which really puts holes in your wallet.

As a supplement i havn’t noticed major difference using it, i think the claims of “this is like anavar” is total bs ;P, but then again all my leaniness could be Carbolin 19 i guess i’ll never know as im on way too many supplements atm. Anyway if you wanna spend money wisely try get Alpha Male since it has some Carbolin 19 in it, i think half the dose.

peace Oscar

i have actually used anavar and have a lot of feedback with athletes using it. the comparison in the marketing is not BS at all. i have seen people take decent doses of much more powerful steroids and not see results due to poor lifestyle choices.

the mechanism of action is totally different from steroids and thus safe for women to take. whereas even 5-10mg of anavar is enough to cause side effects in women.

i noticed the difference in the HOT-ROX formulations, when added to the HOT-ROX Extreme i noticed i could get away with much more than before.

it is definitely a very interesting compound whether alone or in combination in HRX or Alpha Male (i have tried all 3).

like with other supplements it will support what you already are doing. if you are on a calorie reduced (but still good food) diet, then it would definitely support your ‘cut’ to a great degree. at that point i would consider HOT-ROX Extreme, unless you have issue with the 7-keto derivative (some stone age natural BB feds) or the yohimbine HCl.

as for pure bulking, just eat more than you require, i guarantee one will gain more than muscle. in such a case Carbolin 19 will in fact act as nutrient partitioning agent and allow one to gain more muscle as a percentage of gains.

think of these supplements as tools in your kit to help you in addition to your diet. your diet is the initial step. it will determine whether you are in deficit or surplus. this will of course determine whether you are cutting or bulking i suppose.

Carbolin 19 (which is i believe a derivative of forskolin - included in many supps at low doses - tweaked for delivery and extended halflife), A7E (a 7-keto DHEA derivative), and Se7en (a tweaked methoxy compound) are the most potent non-hormonal compounds that promote increased lean body mass and fat loss all else equal.

after this, it is pretty much super dosing BCAA, some creatine, beta alanine, fish oil and Surge. did i mention food? we need lots of that too. and where is workout Surge already?

[quote]sarah1 wrote:
Is this supp best used for losing fat and gaining muscle or for pure bulking?

Does anyone have experiences they can share?
[/quote]

I’ve used it for both and think it’s one of the best products out there for lean gains.

Thanks. I am just trying to add mass so I didn’t know if it was worth the investment.

When would you use Carbolin 19 and when Se7en?

Thanks!

at all times if money is not an issue. as long as you do not have to make any sacrifices to your food or essential supps (fish oil, etc) budget and have a couple bucks to spend, give er.

[quote]
Thibaudeau: A high quality fish oil like Flameout would be first on my list. Sadly, most people disregard fish oil because it isn’t sexy; it doesn’t claim to “burn” or “melt away” fat. But the fact is that fish oil will have a profound impact on how your body handles food and utilizes fat.

I wouldn’t recommend dieting without using a good fish oil. For maximal results I recommend at least 12 grams per day, and I’ve dosed it as high as 40 grams per day in fatter individuals or those with poor insulin sensitivity.[/quote]

get some fish oil ;p

[quote]ubl0 wrote:

Carbolin 19 (which is i believe a derivative of forskolin - included in many supps at low doses - tweaked for delivery and extended halflife), A7E (a 7-keto DHEA derivative), and Se7en (a tweaked methoxy compound) are the most potent non-hormonal compounds that promote increased lean body mass and fat loss all else equal.

after this, it is pretty much super dosing BCAA, some creatine, beta alanine, fish oil and Surge. did i mention food? we need lots of that too. and where is workout Surge already?[/quote]

I would add ecdysterone to the list. It’s pretty well researched (check out MedLine) and definitely has anabolic properties.