T Nation

Carbolin 19 Effectiveness

So I read up on Carbolin 19 and was just curious to hear some testimonials from any one who has used the product. Curious to see how it worked for you and and suggestions from previous use! Thanks

I’ve used it. On its own, I found it to be very disappointing.

I have only been able to find 1 peer-reviewed study, and it looked promising. But it was done on obese and overweight men, so I’m not sure how effective it would be for other body types.

I think this would be a good thread to read, might provide some insight:

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=1853536

[quote]lowlight wrote:
I have only been able to find 1 peer-reviewed study, and it looked promising. But it was done on obese and overweight men, so I’m not sure how effective it would be for other body types.[/quote]

It works even better in overweight women. Forslean.com shows two studies.

I used it in conjunction with tribulus and HMB and got some wicked cool results. I was even getting back pumps (go figure). Not sure what each thing had but that combo worked well for me.

I got two of the original bottles when it first came out and was very impressed.

I used it for about a month, and saw some small, but nice gains. Only problem I have is it makes you feel like you shit your pants all day.

I think it’s a good product if you use it before and after workouts, particularly before and after cardio.

I notice a reduction in lower-ab fat, especially, when using HOT-ROX Extreme or Carbolin 19.

I used it alone for almost 2 months while dieting. I managed to lose a lot of fat while maintaining muscle – for example, my flexed bicep measurment remains the same while unflexed it’s dropped a bit. Is it the Carbolin 19 or my diet/training? Not sure…

Things that work better (for me) seem to be HOT-ROX and TRIBEX. Integrating HOT-ROX in I have started losing weight quicker. I started TRIBEX two weeks ago and have acne like a teenager again – I’m 27 – and have new-found energy in my workouts despite my caloric restrictions.

what do you mean it makes you feel like you shit your pants? litterally