T Nation

Carbolin 19 Diet?

What diet should I be on when taking Carbolin 19?

Basic information about myself: I’ve been wieght lifting for 5 years, very athelic, 227 lbs, 6’0 tall, i’ve been taken Carbolin 19 for 2 weeks and have seen differences in body composition on both a high calorie carb/protien rich diet and a maintience diet.

I want to build muscle and lose fat, which diet would be best suited for this approach while using Carbolin 19?

[quote]Cljader1 wrote:
I want to build muscle and lose fat[/quote]

And I want to be a lean 260 by next week.

It ain’t gonna happen. Pick one goal at a time. I’d suggest building muscle first. Fat is easy to lose.

I apprecaite the advice OneEye, but how do most people use Carbolin 19?

Carbolin 19 is pitched as an anabolic bridge to keep gains you’ve made off of more powerful supplements or 'roids. It is also used to help maintain muscle when using HOT-ROX Extreme.

If you’re going to use it most effectively it would be during a fat loss diet program. However, I used it while eating tons of food to build up mass, and it was pretty nice stuff to have. Can’t complain, that’s for sure. Read the info thoroughly. Your answer is in there somewhere.
I’d recommend it for the V-Diet. See what one of the authors here thinks though.

Whats the V-Diet, what type of diet is it?

Come on, man. Search button.

[quote]Cljader1 wrote:
Whats the V-Diet, what type of diet is it?[/quote]

A very hard one.

[quote]djoh615893 wrote:
Carbolin 19 is pitched as an anabolic bridge to keep gains you’ve made off of more powerful supplements or 'roids. It is also used to help maintain muscle when using HOT-ROX Extreme.[/quote]

Carbolin 19 is not to be taken with HRX. Why you ask? Because HRX already contains a full dose of it.

Hmm this is a very versatile drug im using it now with a carb/protien rich diet. Im getting stronger and still sliming up a little this is good it seems to work much better this way than on a maintiance diet.