T Nation

Carbolin 19 Before Workout?

Hey guys,I just picked up 3 bottles of Carbolin 19. I started takin it on minimum dosage since its recommended for the 1st 3 days.Ill pump up to 4 pills a day soon. My question is,wouldn’t it be better for me to take the afternoon pills about right before my workout?

As of now I’m taking them in the morning,then 6 hours later. But I thought i might get the better effect if i take it about an hr before my workout along with my pre-workout shake. I workout late in the evenings…usually starting at 6-8 PM,depending on my schedule.

Any feedback would be great,thanks!

[quote]uygar wrote:
My question is,wouldn’t it be better for me to take the afternoon pills about right before my workout? [/quote]

Why? Do you have any idea how Carbolin 19 works? There is an entire thread on this site, as well as many posts in the forum. Read those threads and you will realize why your question makes no sense.

[quote]uygar wrote:
Hey guys,I just picked up 3 bottles of Carbolin 19. I started takin it on minimum dosage since its recommended for the 1st 3 days.Ill pump up to 4 pills a day soon. My question is,wouldn’t it be better for me to take the afternoon pills about right before my workout?

As of now I’m taking them in the morning,then 6 hours later. But I thought i might get the better effect if i take it about an hr before my workout along with my pre-workout shake. I workout late in the evenings…usually starting at 6-8 PM,depending on my schedule.

Any feedback would be great,thanks![/quote]

It’s more important to take it the same time every day.