Dear Cy,

I want to do this for 2weeks(gaining size),please give me your opinion,thanks :

each day:
AM: Carbolin 19 2cap+ TRIBEX(blue)1tab

6-8hour later,
PM: Carbolin 19 2cap+ TRIBEX(blue)1tab

i’ll take them on empty stomach,
is this combination ok?
what kind of diet should i use, high-carb or high-protein?

Bro looks like a solid combo to me.

Diet training should really be the same as you normally would to reach the goals your looking at. What the supps will do is aid a bit in recovery etc… Hopefully having you come into the usual session even fresher than witout and hitting it HARDER but you still; need to rest and eat like you normally would for those goals.

Hope that helps,
Phill

Might want to try more than 2 weeks…Results will be dissapointing if you measure in only 2 weeks.

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
Might want to try more than 2 weeks…Results will be dissapointing if you measure in only 2 weeks.[/quote]

why 2 weeks? because this 2weeks i’ll do the Bigger Arm Challenge. i want to get the most out of it.

and by the way, this may be the last time i’ll do HIT…

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
Might want to try more than 2 weeks…Results will be dissapointing if you measure in only 2 weeks.[/quote]

Have to agree with this.
I would say the minimum to assess any supplement or nutrition shift would be one month, and really 2 months to see any real changes/results.
Both Carbolin 19 and TRIBEX tell you to stay on for at least a month to see effects.

because of how Carbolin 19 works i would be weary of using it on an empty stomach AND preworkout.

if it was activate adenylate cyclase, that will consume ATP in your muscle cells, to trigger higher concentrations of cAMP, if this is the case then your body will want to provide nutrients to muscle cells.

logic tells me that is not is not the best environment.

Monster Wong,

Absorption may be slightly better when taken with food, but an empty stomach is fine as well.

Having said that, it seems you’re wanting to use the products as a substitute for MAG-10 or a stack of exogenous androgens.

However, these products are meant to be used over much longer periods of time. I would suggest using the products for at least 4-8 and ideally 12 weeks in order to obtain a significant change in body composition.

[quote]Monster Wong wrote:
Dear Cy,

I want to do this for 2weeks(gaining size),please give me your opinion,thanks :

each day:
AM: Carbolin 19 2cap+ TRIBEX(blue)1tab

6-8hour later,
PM: Carbolin 19 2cap+ TRIBEX(blue)1tab

i’ll take them on empty stomach,
is this combination ok?
what kind of diet should i use, high-carb or high-protein?
[/quote]

with what was said about not taking Carbolin 19 before training.
could i have some advice then please.

i usually train at 10am, so should i take Carbolin 19 after training like at 2pm then again at 6pm.

or should i still have my first tablet with breakfast, and then again after training?

I take my morning supplements with breakfast, and my pm’s about 6 or 7 regardless of what time workout is that day. This seems to be the only way I can take them all, always remember to take them, and it seems to work for me.

[quote]squash wrote:
with what was said about not taking Carbolin 19 before training.
could i have some advice then please.

i usually train at 10am, so should i take Carbolin 19 after training like at 2pm then again at 6pm.

or should i still have my first tablet with breakfast, and then again after training?
[/quote]

The time you take Carbolin 19 doesn’t matter. The main thing is to make sure to take each serving at the same time each day.