Carbolin 19 and Tanning

I did some research and it seems the active ingredient in Carbolin 19 is used topically, and orally, to induce sunless tans in animals and humans. Has anyone noticed this effect with large doses Carbolin 19?

It’d be pretty sweet if it did, I’m paler than paper.

[quote]nargoth16 wrote:
I did some research and it seems the active ingredient in Carbolin 19 is used topically, and orally, to induce sunless tans in animals and humans. Has anyone noticed this effect with large doses Carbolin 19?

It’d be pretty sweet if it did, I’m paler than paper.[/quote]

Now I’ve seen everything. This thread title is hilarious. How about: Surge and Cat Litter?

[quote]dhuge67 wrote:
nargoth16 wrote:

Now I’ve seen everything. This thread title is hilarious. How about: Surge and Cat Litter?[/quote]

Excuse me?

What’s the chemical mentioned? Forskolin. What’s the ingredient in Carbolin 19… Oh yeah a type of Forskolin.

There are other articles which indicate that dosages of 65-80mg orally obtain the same effect as topical Forskolin. That’s why I’m asking.

[quote]nargoth16 wrote:
dhuge67 wrote:
nargoth16 wrote:

Now I’ve seen everything. This thread title is hilarious. How about: Surge and Cat Litter?

Excuse me?

What’s the chemical mentioned? Forskolin. What’s the ingredient in Carbolin 19… Oh yeah a type of Forskolin.

There are other articles which indicate that dosages of 65-80mg orally obtain the same effect as topical Forskolin. That’s why I’m asking.[/quote]

Yeah? Fine. Who cares?

Maybe, maybe not.

Slight differences in a molecule can create big differences in how it behaves.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
Maybe, maybe not.

Slight differences in a molecule can create big differences in how it behaves.
[/quote]

True, except the effect is from cAMP stimulation. That’s certainly what Carbolin 19 is supposed to do. You may very well be right.

I’m still curious to know if people taking large doses of Carbolin 19 have noticed skin color changes :slight_smile: It’d be pretty sweet for us fair skinned people!

[quote]dhuge67 wrote:
nargoth16 wrote:

Now I’ve seen everything. This thread title is hilarious. How about: Surge and Cat Litter?[/quote]

This comment made me laugh my ass off, seriously. It was just what I was thinking. Fucking hilarious!

[quote]dhuge67 wrote:
nargoth16 wrote:

LOL!

[quote]BlaKistKneeGrow wrote:
dhuge67 wrote:
nargoth16 wrote:

This comment made me laugh my ass off, seriously. It was just what I was thinking. Fucking hilarious!
[/quote]

I generally consider myself to be of good humor, I just don’t see it here…

How is Surge to Cat Litter as Carbolin 19 may be to tanning?

If you don’t care. Don’t post. Assholes.

good post…has anyone had a tanning effect?