T Nation

Carbolin 19 and HOT-ROX Extreme?

I take Carbolin 19, but i am going to start taking HOT-ROX Extreme, which has Carbolin 19.
Do i still need to take Carbolin 19 if HOT-ROX Extreme already has it in it or is the dose in it very small so i should continue with my normal dosage of Carbolin 19?

HRX and Carbolin 19 shouldnt be taken together.

[quote]AlterEgo721 wrote:
I take Carbolin 19, but i am going to start taking HOT-ROX Extreme, which has Carbolin 19.
Do i still need to take Carbolin 19 if HOT-ROX Extreme already has it in it or is the dose in it very small so i should continue with my normal dosage of Carbolin 19?

[/quote]

I believe HOT-ROX Extreme already has a full serving of Carbolin 19, so you wouldn’t need to take any additional Carbolin 19.

[quote]Cthulhu wrote:
AlterEgo721 wrote:

I believe HOT-ROX Extreme already has a full serving of Carbolin 19, so you wouldn’t need to take any additional Carbolin 19.[/quote]

That is true…

Actually, I thought the amount of Carbolin 19 in Extreme was unknown. AM contains a full serving of Carbolin 19 in a full daily dose, but my guess with Extreme is that there’s less than a full dose.

[quote]Dominator wrote:
Actually, I thought the amount of Carbolin 19 in Extreme was unknown. AM contains a full serving of Carbolin 19 in a full daily dose, but my guess with Extreme is that there’s less than a full dose.[/quote]

Any response to this. Does HRX have 20mg of Carbolin 19 or not. I am taking HRX 4 caps a day (2 at 9am, 1 at 130 pm and one around 6pm) 30 min to 1 hr before meals. Does this give me 20mg of Carbolin 19?

So should I take HRX for fat loss and then Carbolin 19 to maintain LBM while I add mass?