T Nation

Carbolin 19 and Caffeine

I’ve been doing some reading on forskolin and caeffeine, and many studies are showing that some of its effects are impeded by the presence of caffeine. I understand that’s why caffeine-free Spike is now available, but will even having a coffee or tea potentially negate its effects?

I don’t drink either often, but I was curious. Sorry if this has already been covered.

HOT-ROX Extreme has both Carbolin 19 and caffeine.

Thanks. I’ll have to check around the journals.

I think Caffeine-Free Spike is available just for those of us who don’t want the extra stimulants.

As to your question, I really wouldn’t worry about it. Have your occasional tea and don’t sweat it.

[quote]ThePossibleHuman wrote:
I’ve been doing some reading on forskolin and caeffeine, and many studies are showing that some of its effects are impeded by the presence of caffeine. I understand that’s why caffeine-free Spike is now available, but will even having a coffee or tea potentially negate its effects?

I don’t drink either often, but I was curious. Sorry if this has already been covered.[/quote]

Actually, if anything, a little caffeine improves the effects of Carbolin 19.

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:
ThePossibleHuman wrote:

I don’t drink either often, but I was curious. Sorry if this has already been covered.

Actually, if anything, a little caffeine improves the effects of Carbolin 19.[/quote]

I agree as they both will increase cAMP.