T Nation

Carbolin 19 and Alpha Male

Anybody have any progress reports on Alpha Male/Carbolin 19stacks? I would be interested in knowing weight gain, strength, speed or any other changes in performance.

Stay Strong,
SP

[quote]strongFB wrote:
Anybody have any progress reports on Alpha Male/Carbolin 19stacks? I would be interested in knowing weight gain, strength, speed or any other changes in performance.

Stay Strong,
SP[/quote]

I would like to hear about this too as I am going to try the stack in a few weeks, but I really doubt anyone would be able to provide you any info, yet.

The earliest anyone got their Carbolin 19 was last wed. 1 week is not long enough for anyone to have any significant results.

Remember, this is no MAG-10, the results will be much more subtle over a period of time.

I’m currently in my first week coming off of a double-dosed MAG-10 Legacy 4 weeker.

Started Alpha Male (6 caps), Carbolin 19 (4 caps) and M (three caps) the day following my last MAG-10 day.

If I can fight the urge to be lazy, and get on here to update, I’ll let you know if I’m maintaining, hopefully gaining, during this post cycle period using those three things.

I agree the effects will be more subtle, but some of my cohorts got some great results out of Alpha in a week or so. I was hoping to reach out to those who received 19 earlier then us lay people.

SP