T Nation

Carbolin 19 and Alpha Male?

I was reading in some of the searches people combining Alpha Male and Carbolin 19 and seeing nice results. If Alpha Male has a full days dose of Carbolin 19 in it, why combine the two? Wouldn’t this be a waste of money and just an overdose of Carbolin 19? I was thinking on going on aplha-male and then Carbolin 19 for a few months, what do you guys think?

Try Alpha Male alone for a while then add Carbolin 19 and then you’ll be able to let everyone know how the combination works for you.

I tend to think that Carbolin 19 is one of the more underrated supps, so I’m curious on the effects you’d see by using it with Alpha Male (which I know has Carbolin 19 as well).

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t this advised against? I mean I thought I’ve seen some posts about not taking Alpha Male with HOT-ROX (use TRIBEX instead) because of the bigger dose of Carbolin 19. I have seen some posts about taking 1 cap of each, but would one have problems if they take the full dose twice a day? I guess what I’m asking is, how much Carbolin 19 is “too” much?

[quote]Aggro wrote:
Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t this advised against? I mean I thought I’ve seen some posts about not taking Alpha Male with HOT-ROX (use TRIBEX instead) because of the bigger dose of Carbolin 19.

I have seen some posts about taking 1 cap of each, but would one have problems if they take the full dose twice a day? I guess what I’m asking is, how much Carbolin 19 is “too” much?[/quote]

I am not sure that is why I am asking.

[quote]mfzx25 wrote:
Aggro wrote:
Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t this advised against? I mean I thought I’ve seen some posts about not taking Alpha Male with HOT-ROX (use TRIBEX instead) because of the bigger dose of Carbolin 19. I have seen some posts about taking 1 cap of each, but would one have problems if they take the full dose twice a day? I guess what I’m asking is, how much Carbolin 19 is “too” much?

I am not sure that is why I am asking.[/quote]

If you are using Alpha Male you are getting what you need in terms of Carbolin 19. So, no you needn’t take Carbolin 19 with it.

Better to keep rolling with Carbolin 19 by itself after a run with either HOT-ROX Extreme or Alpha Male.

D

[quote]mfzx25 wrote:
I was reading in some of the searches people combining Alpha Male and Carbolin 19 and seeing nice results. If Alpha Male has a full days dose of Carbolin 19 in it, why combine the two? Wouldn’t this be a waste of money and just an overdose of Carbolin 19? I was thinking on going on aplha-male and then Carbolin 19 for a few months, what do you guys think?[/quote]

Alpha Male requires cycleing days on and off. 2days on, 1 off, 2 on, 2 off is how I have used it. I could see taking Carbolin 19 on the off days.

Thank you,

Blake

[quote]HK24719 wrote:
Tr
I tend to think that Carbolin 19 is one of the more underrated supps, so I’m curious on the effects you’d see by using it with Alpha Male (which I know has Carbolin 19 as well).[/quote]

+2. I was very impressed with the way I felt on Carbolin 19 (outside of waking up EVERY morning at 6 A.M. for about the first week with a feeling that my body was asleep, but my mind was wide awake). It seems to me stacking both would not be very cost efficent, not to mention it may be over doing it.

As for taking Carbolin 19 on your Alpha Male off days, I could see that being a good routine.