Carbolin 19 and Allergy Medicine

So I’m on my second week of Carbolin 19 use and I noticed that it says you should not mix with allergy medicine. Being an allergy sufferer I’ve been on my prescription Flonase for a month or so now, and I take a claritin here and there for a little added protection when I know I’ll need it. I do not take any stimulant based allergy medicine such as sudafed or tylenol severe allergy. So far I haven’t experienced any light-headedness or anything that would trigger an alarm… so am I in the clear. Why does it say not to mix with allergy medicine? Is this a C.Y.A. policy?

Also, has anyone taken Carbolin 19 on an empty stomach had get burps that taste like model airplane glue? lol

Ok, that’s my question, thanks in advance everyone!

I use it with flonase. I don’t expect any problems from that. Claritan I don’t know about…but nasonex and flonase type (low dose corticosteroid nasal sprays) are probably okay.
I personally avoid claritan, allegra and those types of meds though.

[quote]Scrappy wrote:
I use it with flonase. I don’t expect any problems from that. Claritan I don’t know about…but nasonex and flonase type (low dose corticosteroid nasal sprays) are probably okay.
I personally avoid claritan, allegra and those types of meds though.[/quote]

This morning my allergies went nuts. I work as a tech support nerd and can’t sit here sniffing and snorting while on the phone all day.

This is probably not smart, but at the same time I took:

Nasonex
2 Alpha Male
Claritin
1 Dayquill
1 Hot-Rox ← hoping to help open the lungs and sinuses

Well, I can now breath and I’m still alive. I don’t say this to give a recommendation but rather to say you’d probably have to mix a LOT of various OTC compounds to have problems.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to clean all these fingernail shreds off my desk.

Good to know about the Flonase. Life isn’t really worth living without it in my system. My allergies have been BAD lately.

So why do you think I (we) should avoid claritin or allegra? What’s in these that could interact negatively with the Carbolin 19?