Carbolin 19 & Alpha Male

Okay so I’ve been reading about both of these products and I’ve been thinking about getting one of them. My stats are about 5ft 7in and approximately 141 pounds.

I just finished my firt bottle of Maximum Strength HOT-ROX. Right now my goal is to just get cut. I’ve been exercising regularly and eating properly. I’ll probably pick up From Scrawny to Brawny and start on that after the summer to get some meat on my bones but for right now I’m not sure if Carbolin 19 or Alpha Male will really help me out. Thanks for the replies .

[quote]Bwood1377 wrote:
Okay so I’ve been reading about both of these products and I’ve been thinking about getting one of them. My stats are about 5ft 7in and approximately 141 pounds.

I just finished my firt bottle of Maximum Strength HOT-ROX. Right now my goal is to just get cut. I’ve been exercising regularly and eating properly. I’ll probably pick up From Scrawny to Brawny and start on that after the summer to get some meat on my bones but for right now I’m not sure if Carbolin 19 or Alpha Male will really help me out. Thanks for the replies .[/quote]

First of all–what’s your age?

Second–what the hell were you doing taking HOT-ROX and ‘cutting’ at 140lbs?!

You know what will help you out. Spend all summer eating as much food as you possibly can. Then, go lift as many heavy things as you can.

What are your goals? I mean, you have nothing in this post to warrant either of the products you are asking about.

Spend some time building some type of base before you start thinking about supping.

Every night before bed, eat something clean and healthy while you are reading an article provided free here on this site. If I had the link I would put you on to vroom’s thread about beginners. I’m sure someone will be kind enough to do so if you ask. Contact vroom otherwise, he’ll show you the way there.

[Mod Note: http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=550116 ]

Don’t be discouraged by this advice. I know you wanted the magic bullet–on second thought, maybe that’s just what I gave you.