CarbNite to Carb Backloading

I am going to switch to carb backloading after losing almost 20lbs (260-238) in about 7weeks of CN. I am 5’11" 238. I am a competitive powerlifter and I follow the conjucate method. I will be posting what I eat and training. My reason for switching to CBL is because my recovery sucks on CN and although I am able to function and training hard on CN my numbers have taken a hit.

Going to run CBL for a month and see if what differences there are. My numbers carb wise should roughly be 700g which I will shoot to consume between 400-500g of CHO to see how this works out.

My training splits is 4 days a week, 2 ME 2 DE 2days of prowler work
4 days total of backloading
Will monitor weight and mirror appearance as other methods of BF measurement are unavailable.
Supplements
Creatine
Leucine 8:1:1
Whey protein (ON)
Jack3d
dextrose

Any suggestions or changes to make are welcome.
Thanks

[quote]bkeller1386 wrote:
My training splits is 4 days a week, 2 ME 2 DE 2days of prowler work
4 days total of backloading
[/quote]
Correct me if I am reading this wrong but you are going to back load after your lifting days but not after your off days including prowler work? Basically 4 CBL per week and 3 Card Night per week, so to speak.

If my assumption is correct you will probably see “okay” gains at first since your body will be glad to have the fuel back in the system. Just remember to increase to CBL everyday if you stall or plateau.

Also, I don’t know if you already have a log in the “Diet Log” section but if you do could you list it here for reference.

If you don’t would you mind posting a little bit more about yourself like best lifts, estimated body fat, measurments, pics, etc.

Good Luck,