Carb Cycling, Zero Fat

Hello. I´m following a rotational diet: three low carb days and one high carb day. Is very goog for me, since getting lean. But, my only fat sources are 5 - 8 grams of Omega-3. Should I take any fat from protein source such as whole eggs? For exemple, my last meal, 9 egg whites (accorging my lean body mass) with 2 whole eggs? or some nuts or peanunts spread along my 7 meals?

I´m afraid of including fat sources because my shape is good, I´m about 4% of bodyfat, and some vessels star to see in my legs, and anyone on low abs, but I want to be more lean keepin as muscule as was posible (my current bodyweight is 180 lb.)

Thanks a lot

P.D. I hope you understand my englysh, I´m from Spain.

That means you’re diet is almost excluisively protein, which is not good. Have you not seen all the articles related to the importance and benefits of fat in one’s diet? I suggest you start reading and applying the knowledge.

Read the thread called “my experience on the anabolic diet”, it has tons of info about this kind of diet.

[quote]JH wrote:
Read the thread called “my experience on the anabolic diet”, it has tons of info about this kind of diet.[/quote]

That´s right, but my doubt is the amount of fat for encouraging the end ripping phase.

For exemple, my current amount the protein is 277 grams (sprad at 7 meals) and my low carb days are 155 grams. The high carb day has the same amount of protein, and 233grams. how much fat do I include? more or less, 40 - 50 grams?

What percentages are you following for macros and how many calories are you trying to eat per day? Protein and carbs are 4cal per gram, fat is 9 cal per gram. Should be easy to figure out.