Carb Cycling Question

Hi, I read the article about carb cycling and started counting:

178 cm, 22y, 93 kg, mesomorph

Well, my BMR is 2085 kcal, multiply by 1,6 and + 15% is 3836 kcal - my intake for gain muscle should be this number - ok, everything is cool, but now:

I set 2,2 g of protein / kg, because my body feels bad if I eat more
= 204,6 of proteins and 204,6 carbs = 1636,8 kcal for moderate day

now FAT!!
3836 - 1638 = 2198 kcal for FAT
divided by 9 is 244 g of FAT! isn’t this bad? isn’t this retarded?
Where the hell I can get 244 g of FAT?
Did I miscalculate something?
This just don’t make any sence.
Any suggestions?

[quote]rzl wrote:
Hi, I read the article about carb cycling and started counting:

[/quote]

What article…? There are a million, if your trying to gain i doubt you should be taking in more fat then carbs and protein combined…

What carb cycling program are you looking at?

this one

Are you really wondering why this is looking silly?

Here is a clue : the recommendation is 1.5g/protein per pound and your carbs should be set at that same amount.

Edit : So yeah, no shit it doesnt make sense, since you changed the # for 2 of the macros.

[quote]rzl wrote:
I set 2,2 g of protein / kg, because my body feels bad if I eat more
[/quote]

Good quote.

Seems like your on to something.

Sooooo, just to make sure I understand your question: you altered a fundamental point of carb cycling, keeping protein high, and now you’re wondering why the program doesn’t seem right? What you’ve done here is essentially said “Hey guys, I took the engine out of my car because the noise made it harder to hear my Michael Bolton CD’s, but now when I try to drive I just go so damn slow! What gives?”

For your weight you should be taking in over 300g protein a day. If it bothers your stomach then you need to look for a protein source that works for you. Are you getting a lot of your protein from dairy? Perhaps your issue is lactose. Continue this line of critical thinking.