Carb Cycling Codex updates??

Thibs,

Read through the original Carb Cycling Codex from '05. I believe I’ve got my math right and am ready to try it out. I’m just wondering if you’ve made any tweaks to the original formulas or if there are any additional strategies you’ve found to improve on the original protocol. Thanks!

I used to follow it but realized how unnecessary it is if you know what you are doing. Basically: eat lots of carbs on lifting days, eat even more carbs on leg day, fat is naturally lower on these high-carb days but is higher on your low-carb days (when you aren’t lifting). Top that off with a low protein day once per week.

There is a reason for eat 50% of total carbs just finish the workout (postwork) in way of rice or oats? ( if it’s low IG carbs )

Please i wanna know the answer. thx

[quote]PB Andy wrote:
I used to follow it but realized how unnecessary it is if you know what you are doing. Basically: eat lots of carbs on lifting days, eat even more carbs on leg day, fat is naturally lower on these high-carb days but is higher on your low-carb days (when you aren’t lifting). Top that off with a low protein day once per week.[/quote]

This is just about it. Most people have no need to calculate every detail. And I think Thibs doesn’t recommend it anymore? I’m not sure. Hopefully he’ll chime in.

And to Andre Muscle. No offense what soever, but your sentence doesn’t make any sense. I don’t know if thibs will be able to understand what you’re trying to ask? Don’t know. maybe he’s better at deciphering things better than I am.