I know you all may be busy; I'll try to be brief and all help will be greatly appreciated as I am really dedicated to my goals.
Just read carb cycling codex, great stuff. I've always been slightly "chunky" since I was young (even in college when I was semi-"fit") and have recently been on a mission to be at 7% body fat.
I've been on your program for about 1.5 months now and have dropped 10 lbs and 3% body fat. I'm 155 lbs now at about 12% body fat (I can see my abs by flexing). Problem: I'm at a stand still and haven't improved in about 3 weeks. My macronutrient levels are (I workout about 4 times in a 7-day week and have a desk job, but I use the city public transpo a lot):
P: 205, C: 192, F: 34
P: 205, C: 170, F: 34
P: 205, C: 107, F: 34
1. See anything I'm doing wrong in terms of my levels?
2. When Christian says decrease carbs by 20 after about 4 weeks, do fats and protein stay at the same level you started out on? For example, if I would decrease my HIGH to 172, would protein stay at 205 and Fats stay at 34 (even though that may not mean I'd decrease total calories)?
3. Should I go a no carb day on my low carbs? I think I need to have more low/no carb days consecutively?
4. He mentioned eat Buckwheat pancakes; would whole-wheat pancakes (whole-wheat flour) also work?
5. I usually eat fat and casein before bed (e.g., whole eggs with protein shake); any suggestions?
6. Other suggestions in terms of amount of cardio I should be doing w/o losing muscle?
ANY HELP WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!