Car Ran into My Gym!!

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:

Anyways, this is the 2nd time someone has hit the building, and this time it was hit in one of the worst places, a water main. The gym was flooded.

[/quote]

Putting some of those cement posts they use to protect buildings from drive-n-smash robberies might be a wise investment, considering the building seems to be a magnet for vehicles.

The 2nd time? - Now that is funny.

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:

Anyways, this is the 2nd time someone has hit the building, and this time it was hit in one of the worst places, a water main. The gym was flooded.

Putting some of those cement posts they use to protect buildings from drive-n-smash robberies might be a wise investment, considering the building seems to be a magnet for vehicles.[/quote]

I’ve mentioned it, we’ll see.

[quote]dollarbill44 wrote:
GetSwole wrote:
Someone needs to stick it in her pooper.

Maybe that’s what caused the seizure.

DB[/quote]

True, causes me one everytime.

Er.

NAAFA sponsored terrorism

[quote]Bona wrote:
I had something kinda like this happen back at my high school weight room years ago. Since it is a big hockey school, we have a big tarp hanging from the rafter, which has a picture of a goalie and 5 holes for people to shot pucks at.

Well some jackasses were just fucking around and one of them managed to get the puck like 15 feet in the air and hit the little fire sprinkler. This ended up causing several to go off and flooding the weight room, which had to be closed for a week.[/quote]

You finished your set though right?

Deadlift the mini-van then do some underwater tennis…maybe you can get it sanctioned for the next summer Olympics.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
lol, I wish, that or the hip AB/ADductor machines.[/quote]

Some women should use those, even if their physique doesn’t require it. Unfortunately only the fat ugly ones seem to find their way to those things.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
lol, I wish, that or the hip AB/ADductor machines.

Some women should use those, even if their physique doesn’t require it. Unfortunately only the fat ugly ones seem to find their way to those things.[/quote]

That’s the best way to spot-reduce those hips and thighs! What, are you expecting them to run around working everything? Silly.

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:
Makavali wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
lol, I wish, that or the hip AB/ADductor machines.

Some women should use those, even if their physique doesn’t require it. Unfortunately only the fat ugly ones seem to find their way to those things.

That’s the best way to spot-reduce those hips and thighs! What, are you expecting them to run around working everything? Silly.[/quote]

Well maybe not run around working everything, but at least waddle.

[quote]NateOrade wrote:
Bona wrote:
I had something kinda like this happen back at my high school weight room years ago. Since it is a big hockey school, we have a big tarp hanging from the rafter, which has a picture of a goalie and 5 holes for people to shot pucks at.

Well some jackasses were just fucking around and one of them managed to get the puck like 15 feet in the air and hit the little fire sprinkler. This ended up causing several to go off and flooding the weight room, which had to be closed for a week.

You finished your set though right?[/quote]

LOL, best response possible