Car Love Thread

It was the Peugeot 504 pick up.

Currently rocking a 1994 bronco. This pic is basically my exact rig(image found on google).

I’m working up to getting a Mercedes E-class within the next few years. Goddamn, I love Mercedes.

This will be my baller car for pickin’ up bitches.

I have a 2004 Mazda 3, but it’s starting to get pretty rusty, I’ll change it by fall 2013. I really liked Mazda brand but the trunk openning is really too small (I bought a new BBQ grill and a had to open the box and put in every piece separatly for it to fit in; I have many other sad examples).

I’m considering buying a Charger, does anyone have experience with it? I first got the idea because it’s a policeman car :stuck_out_tongue: But then I started to like it for the size, look and power.

I will play. Mine.

[quote]Hip Scar wrote:
I will play. Mine.

[/quote]

Love it.

SL

Rolls Royce Ghost, this is what I want…

Thing is so fucking clean I can’t even whistle at it.

This! M1 with V8 and DCT as well as suspension from M3 + a custom supercharger! 600HP!

BMW - Better than Most Women .

Lovely vehicles in this thread .

My DD 2000 328i. Love it.

M5 on custom multi-forged wheels.

Also , love the sound of a high-revving german V8s V10s and the growling of an american V8s V10s.

the only mustang worth it’s weight in scrap. The terminator cobras are seriously sweet.

clown shoe

for the record, im just posting cool pictures i’ve accumulated over the years

[quote]Aggv wrote:
the only mustang worth it’s weight in scrap. The terminator cobras are seriously sweet. [/quote]

My buddy has a mint convertible super snake. I’m not a big mustang fan but that thing is pretty damn sweet.

one of my favorite cars from the 90’s

F40

the amount of badass in this picture is overwhelming

[quote]CPerfringens wrote:
I have a 2004 Mazda 3, but it’s starting to get pretty rusty, I’ll change it by fall 2013. I really liked Mazda brand but the trunk openning is really too small (I bought a new BBQ grill and a had to open the box and put in every piece separatly for it to fit in; I have many other sad examples).

I’m considering buying a Charger, does anyone have experience with it? I first got the idea because it’s a policeman car :stuck_out_tongue: But then I started to like it for the size, look and power. [/quote]

I drove quite a few of them when I worked as a valet. They were definitely my favorite muscle car to drive. Real nice handling and power. And they look super badass.

Just bought this from a guy I do business with. He put a WARN winch on the front.

Manliest Mancar of Mankind.