Capsules vs Powder

is there any difference between the capsules and the powder (taking pills vs mixing the powder in a drink) for things like creatine and BCAAs when it comes to health and efficiency?

Generally i wouldnt think so. Powders may get spoiled or damp more readily that pills though. Having said that pills usually have binders and fillers in them (needed to keep a pill a pill) and often a pill is a very small dose compared to a powder in which you can up the dose easily without rattling with pills.

when you get to the point where u buy many of your supps in bulk powders, often times they need to be capped because the taste of some supps in powder is worse then anything you have ever tasted in your life, not kidding.

but things like BCAA’s and creatine are fine mixed with water or whatever u use. if u capped something like bcaa’s u would have to take like 60 caps a day, not very efficent. but caps are a great way to take many other supps.

[quote]heebs wrote:
when you get to the point where u buy many of your supps in bulk powders, often times they need to be capped because the taste of some supps in powder is worse then anything you have ever tasted in your life, not kidding.
[/quote]

Ditto
I get Tribulus Terrestris in bulk. Cheep and can take a high does without killing my budget…
But Lord the taste is like licking a lammas ass…
Oh the things we do for Test

Yeah, caps and tablets can be a lot easier to transport or consume… from my own point of view.

However, everybody has their own preferences and reasons for them.

[quote]inthego wrote:

But Lord the taste is like licking a lammas ass…
Oh the things we do for Test[/quote]

So if a study came out extolling the test increasing properties of about said llama… you wouldn’t… would you?!