Capsule D-bol

Searched but cant find what I’m looking for . I guy I know told me he has some old capule D-bol (25mg) . He explained it however that its powder in a casing .

Locally I havnt seen 25mg tabs or even heard of these capsules. It sounds dodgy but he is willing to sell me those and some Deca for fairly cheap. thought I would ask around first and see if any of this rings a bell with anyone first.

i dont see why not. a lot of guys homebrew stuff or cap their own pills. dbol is fairly easy to make. i wouldnt worry too much as long he is domestic in canada.

If I wanted to seperate the caps are and assuming the powder inside is methandienone , is there a risk of degredation through the saliva or anything else without the caps?

Thanks

why would you want to uncap them? the caps your getting could be underdose or overdosed and they are most likely the latter. just take the caps as they come. no need to uncap.

[quote]bboybean wrote:
Searched but cant find what I’m looking for . I guy I know told me he has some old capule D-bol (25mg) . He explained it however that its powder in a casing .

Locally I havnt seen 25mg tabs or even heard of these capsules. It sounds dodgy but he is willing to sell me those and some Deca for fairly cheap. thought I would ask around first and see if any of this rings a bell with anyone first.

[/quote]From one albertan to another, there is one excellent brand of d-bol here made by USP, good stuff but i would look for the 10mg capsules as there was someone trying to make phony USP 25mg capsules and packaging the same but did not place the holographic sticker on the containers. This company makes a lot of top end gear including Anadrol which several clients of mine have had excellent results with.

[quote]pikonme wrote:
bboybean wrote:
From one albertan to another, there is one excellent brand of d-bol here made by USP, good stuff but i would look for the 10mg capsules as there was someone trying to make phony USP 25mg capsules and packaging the same but did not place the holographic sticker on the containers. This company makes a lot of top end gear including Anadrol which several clients of mine have had excellent results with.

[/quote]

Thanks for the help.

You have a pm btw