T Nation

Capping Supps and Sale Legality

I recently purchased a capsule maker and some raw materials (all fully legal materials) and was thinking about capping and selling the finished product. I mean, I wouldnt start an eBay store or anything major, but I was just thinking there would be a large demand around campus. Is there anything illegal about this? I mean, its not going to be a huge businness, so I could pass it off as selling to friends.

Thanks in advance!

It will cause a lot more hassle than it’s worth.

have fun explaining to the cops that its just creatine…

I guess if you have close friends, but I wouldn’t be trying to peddle the shit on at the gym.

Why?

How could you make any money?

Some Dude: “Hey man, would you like to by these pills I made?”
Me: ---- walks away

Why would someone buy “home-made” supplements some guy makes at home in his kitchen, when they can buy them at the store?

Can you imagine buying a bottle of capsules and they all have big fingerprints on them? Yuck.

[quote]Kalle wrote:

I guess if you have close friends, but I wouldn’t be trying to peddle the shit on at the gym.[/quote]

I wouldn’t buy home made supps from a gym buddy.

[quote]texasguy1 wrote:
Kalle wrote:

I guess if you have close friends, but I wouldn’t be trying to peddle the shit on at the gym.

I wouldn’t buy home made supps from a gym buddy. [/quote]

Why not? Barry Bonds did.

DB

Just out of curiosity, what exactly are you making?

[quote]texasguy1 wrote:
Kalle wrote:

I wouldn’t buy home made supps from a gym buddy. [/quote]

I wouldn’t either, “Hey want to buy some BCCA powder I caped?” How about no