Capoeria Knockout (Video)

There’s just no helping some people…

What exactly are you wishing for this guy…

I’m wishing the video would work.

[quote]Jetric9 wrote:
I’m wishing the video would work.[/quote]

^

[quote]Niranu wrote:
What exactly are you wishing for this guy…[/quote]

I think you just defined the word “irony.”

Why did you post the same winter olympics video that OG did earlier?

I haven’t seen the winter olympics video - it wouldn’t play for me… this is a boxing match of sorts, is it the same thing?

The file’s called Capoeira_Fighter[1].wmv

Sorry guys if it is, my bad

I have the same video. Emailed to me this morning. I’ve attached it. Hope it works.

[Edit]

FAIL.

Here’s a link. Its actually from a movie, but its still funnier than hell.

I think we’ve established that it doesn’t.

LMFAO

Oh shit, oh shit, I read this and I don’t have an account on metacafe. What do I do! What do I do!

[quote]duffyj2 wrote:
Oh shit, oh shit, I read this and I don’t have an account on metacafe. What do I do! What do I do!

PLEASE DONT READ THIS!!!U WILL GET KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVE OF UR LIFE. 2MORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF UR LIFE.HOWEVER IF U DONT POST THIS COMMENT TO ATLEAST 3 VIDEOS U WILL DIE IN 2 DAYS.NOW UV STARTED READIN THIS SO DONT STOP NOW!THIS IS SOOO SCARY.SEND THIS TO ATLEAST 5 VIDEOS IN 143 MINUTES WHEN UR DONE PRESS F6 AND UR CRUSSHES NAMEWILL APPEAR ON THE SCREEN IN BIG LETTERS THIS IS SOO SCARY CUZ IT ACTUALLY WORKS!!![/quote]

Easy. When the love of your life leans in for that kiss on the nearest possible Friday, rear back and punch her square in the nose. When she asks why you did that, just explain the circumstances on the way to the hospital and I’m sure she will understand.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
duffyj2 wrote:

PLEASE DONT READ THIS!!!U WILL GET KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVE OF UR LIFE. 2MORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF UR LIFE.HOWEVER IF U DONT POST THIS COMMENT TO ATLEAST 3 VIDEOS U WILL DIE IN 2 DAYS.

NOW UV STARTED READIN THIS SO DONT STOP NOW!THIS IS SOOO SCARY.SEND THIS TO ATLEAST 5 VIDEOS IN 143 MINUTES WHEN UR DONE PRESS F6 AND UR CRUSSHES NAMEWILL APPEAR ON THE SCREEN IN BIG LETTERS THIS IS SOO SCARY CUZ IT ACTUALLY WORKS!!!

Easy. When the love of your life leans in for that kiss on the nearest possible Friday, rear back and punch her square in the nose. When she asks why you did that, just explain the circumstances on the way to the hospital and I’m sure she will understand.[/quote]

I’ll keep you posted…:wink:

Love the way its 143mins… what a specific lie to tell.