Cantor's Campaign Office Shot At

Is it just me or doesn’t it seem rather foolish to use these seemingly serious/ominous threats as “a political weapon”? I mean shouldn’t these Congressmen take it a little more serious than some tool they can use to their advantage?

MAYBE they don’t take it too seriously because it’s really being done by their own camps, so they can use it as a political weapon…

Yeah…maybe I need a tinfoil hat.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
MAYBE they don’t take it too seriously because it’s really being done by their own camps, so they can use it as a political weapon…

Yeah…maybe I need a tinfoil hat.[/quote]

I’d be lying if I said that theory hadn’t crossed my mind. And I prefer to wear a large sauce pan for protection.

But surely even some of the liberals on this board can condemn this.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

I’d be lying if I said that theory hadn’t crossed my mind. And I prefer to wear a large sauce pan for protection.

But surely even some of the liberals on this board can condemn this.[/quote]

I just started a thread on it. I really think this is mostly propaganda in order to demonize the right.

WHY THE HELL would the congress take a victory march right through the tea party and protestors Sunday? They WANTED to have this happen. They were all ready with cameras as they marched too.

I am not getting good reception. Let me adjust the tinfoil. There we go.

Ok, it has crossed my mind also. The FBI has been investigating the accusations by one member of the black caucus stating the the protestors this weekend were yelling the N word and spitting at him. The FBI is looking at all the video footage recorded during the time of the incident even the video recorded by the staffer of the Congressman, and have yet to find any evidence that this episode even happened.

I read about a month ago an MIT study that said it’s easier to read brain waves when you wear a tinfoil hat.

mike

[quote]Mikeyali wrote:

I read about a month ago an MIT study that said it’s easier to read brain waves when you wear a tinfoil hat.

mike[/quote]
Of course it is. THEY want you to wear that hat. THEY created the whole idea of the tinfoil hat and fed it to you. You are just a puppet! A puppet I say! Muahahahahaha!!!

Edit: Here we are http://people.csail.mit.edu/rahimi/helmet/

[quote]dmaddox wrote:
I am not getting good reception. Let me adjust the tinfoil. There we go.

Ok, it has crossed my mind also. The FBI has been investigating the accusations by one member of the black caucus stating the the protestors this weekend were yelling the N word and spitting at him. The FBI is looking at all the video footage recorded during the time of the incident even the video recorded by the staffer of the Congressman, and have yet to find any evidence that this episode even happened.[/quote]

If a conservative did an analogous thing – accused black protestors of yelling some insult to him and spitting at him, when evidence didn’t back that up – the media would be all over him, and rightly so.

But which party is this Congressman a member of?

That’s why for so many “news” organizations it’s not deemed suitable for publication or airing.

MIT is in Massachusetts, this is just more liberal propaganda.

It’s called “an eye for an eye”. Perhaps you read the expression somewherer.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

violence is never cool.

• token liberal

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
WHY THE HELL would the congress take a victory march right through the tea party and protestors Sunday? They WANTED to have this happen. They were all ready with cameras as they marched too.
[/quote]

Congressmen should be able to walk around the capitol without douchebags using the N word and spitting on them. There’s no excuse for people in the crowd acting like assholes.

Richmond police did an investigation… the bullet that broke a window was fired straight up in the air. It was found only a foot inside the room, it broke the window but didn’t penetrate the blinds.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/virginiapolitics/2010/03/richmond_pd_investigating_cant.html

[quote]thefederalist wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

violence is never cool.

• token liberal[/quote]

Unless of course it is used by the state to force your ideas on other, n´est pas?

I love it when some people have ideas that can only be implemented through violence and yet preach how violence is despicable.

I think I am a libertarian because I simply could not stand the cognitive dissonance some people have to deal with, and not just liberals.

[quote]K2000 wrote:

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/virginiapolitics/2010/03/richmond_pd_investigating_cant.html[/quote]

Watch out for random landing bullets! They could be anywhere, any time.