Can't Stop Being Hungry

Lol, this is messing with my head… I have never heard of a single person that says they’re bulking, but only eating 1 meal a day. Is this really a thing? Why would you use IF while bulking? Maybe the 5/2 TC has written about, but IF every day seems nuts to me.

I actually don’t have any intention to do what’s called IF, i’ve tried the traditional 6 meal throughout the day style but i end up with eating 6 meals and none of them makes me satisfied. You say “this is messing with my head”, that’s the exact feeling i get when i’ve eaten all my calories and still hungry for more, i just eat everything in 1 meal so i can hopefully feel full, it’s a lot more psychological for me than health benefits and shit that IF offers.

How much are you eating?
I dont know, i maybe should try to spread my calories over longer period like 16-8 but as i said, i never did it because it really really gets on my nerves when i am done eating and still hungry.

I’m new here and been posting a lot. Sounds like you need to see a nutritionist. If wanting to gain ya gotta have fuel and timing is essential. Decide your goal and learn about your macros. Especially carb timing and high vs low gi carbs. Everybody’s metabolism is different and if you drink alcohol that effects things, too.

You need to stop posting a lot.

Well My athletic determined behavior paid for me to have a major in chemical engineering, minor in nutrition, played semi pro and college sports. Competed in the paraolympics twice, and now currently don’t pay for my gym membership because I’m motivation to others by mu body transformation. How many little girls autographs have you signed? Have you ever inspired someone? Apogies are for weaklings. I know I don’t gym speak but if you lived near me I’d challenge you in so many ways. Can you put youre legs behind your head, what’s your fastest 110 meter hurdle time, can you squat heavier than any woman in your gym and not have DOMS? Thought this forum was for people who like to kick ass and don’t let life’s bs get in the way. You know nothing John Snow.

But whatever guess you must have low T to slam a check for wanting to learn. Try taking the supplement respect for women cuz I’m sure as hell youre not strong enough to be a housewife, have an illness and work from home and still make every serving of food fresh or have a garden for even fresher things.

Bored while waiting for waiting for cinnamon rolls to rise and reread your statement. Yes, I have posted a lot but I’ve been through a lot and have become a victor. I’ll back off. But seriously see a nutrionist like hell I would bring you on, my aggravation fee would pay for my masters. But cmon your diet is so wrong. You might not want me posting but it’s ridiculous. Ask any athlete? Wait your krazzzy so you’re probably on anti psychotics… not knocking cuz if you need em, take them. But are weight gainers for some. So if that’s the case, the answer is still see a nutritionist

this thread is weird

8 Likes

I use the Ketogains macro calculator, which puts my TDEE at 2,000kcals. Trying to lose bit of extra fat so sit at 1500-1600 most of the week. First meal at circa noon, around 600 kcals; then peri-workout around 300 kcals; so remaining in evening. My biggest issue is succumbing to post-dinner snacking. Cheese, nuts, but butter and dark chocolate the main culprits. As stated, this is a craving and nothing to do with hunger despite the low calories. Often its typical in front of TV mindless snacking. Most of the time I can deal with it but its still a 2 steps forward 1 back, meaning it takes that bit longer to reach goals.

:))) i have no fuckin idea what this girlgotguns is talking about

Ok i see, your calories are way lower than mine and you still dont have my problem. I will try to spread my cals to at least 2 meals, maybe that will do the trick.

How long have you been doing this and in what direction is the scale going (actual numbers please)?

You mean 3200 kcal or 1 meal? 3200 kcal for about 2 months, 1 meal probably more than a year. I’m gaining around 1kg-2kg a month.

her posts are only part of the weirdness.

Your retarded diet is the other

3 Likes

It can be a sign of diabetes onset-type 1 or 2. You might want to test blood sugar an hour after eating. With your macro breakdown, anything over 120 would be unusual. Or you can do a home A1c test. Another sign of diabetes onset is difficulty gaining weight (or weight loss) despite adequate calories. This can be masked by a high fat diet. I’m not saying that’s what’s going on but diabetes is easy to rule out fast with a test.

Another possibility would be an intestinal parasite.

My first guess is that you are getting hungry because you are running on ketones and then eating enough carbs and protein to shut them down while your body is used to running on them.

Oh that was certainly helpful. There’s nothing wrong with my macros, there’s nothing abnormal about what i eat, my calories are not extremely low or high, i’m slowly gaining as i’m supposed to so the only reason my diet is retarded is duo to 1 meal a day huh?
All the recent studies have shown that number of meals doesn’t mean shit and it will all come to total calories consumed, it may or may not affect the hunger but it’s in no way superior to eat 16 meals a day vs 1 meal in terms of results. It’s a really good practice to shut the fuck up if you have nothing useful to add, you should try it sometime.

Interesting, i will dig deeper into this, thanks

You sure about that, slugger?

Split your meals up, dude. There’s a reason why no one else does it the way you’re doing it.

2 Likes

That’s not true. C.T. has written a lot about pulse feasting and gaining small amounts of muscle on intermittent fasting with a short feeding window each day to control cals.

Also that you can gain muscle as long as you net above maintenance calories over the course of a week.