Can't Progress w/ Bench

[quote]Rippemanewone wrote:
Incline bench man

or

Flat Bench Negatives, add 50lbs over your max and bring the weight down nice and controlled, yet make sure you have at leats 3 spotters.

Also dumbells are nice too, but i dont use them anymore cause the gym i go to only has 120s and i can bang them out 15 times.[/quote]

Let’s see, 120lb x 2 dumbells = 240lbs,~ near 300 lbs or so barbell. And you can do this 15 times…all at 5’10" 175 lbs. That’s quite some inflated e-muscle. You’re such a sack of shit ever since you joined this community with your stupid poser pictures with your cell phone in Rate my Physique.

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/pictures_pics_photo_body_rate_image_performance/tryin_hard

This isn’t the first time you made up some bullshit either. All your posts and replies are just a bunch mindless parroting and inflated drivel. No one cares about your imaginary numbers. Pull up your pants ffs, and then leave this community.

And to the OP, ignore this dumbass’s advice about 50lbs over max negatives, unless you are trying to injure yourself. There are many programs out there that can help address your weaknesses whether it is in your setup, lockout, etc. Post a video if you want some personal help, many people will help here. Or do some more research on some bench programs as you know yourself better than anyone, and which one has the potential to take you to the next level.