T Nation

Can't Pick a Training Routine

I’m going to step my training up by switching routines since I’ll have better recovery when I start taking my special vitamins :O, and just want to know if anyone has a solid routine they used when they were ‘using’

[quote]celltek wrote:
I’m going to step my training up by switching routines since I’ll have better recovery when I start taking my special vitamins :O, and just want to know if anyone has a solid routine they used when they were ‘using’ [/quote]

Ask this in the steroids forum, but it is a misconception that substantially different training methods are required in the presence of enhancement. Maybe a bit of a volume boost, but what has been working will simply work better.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
celltek wrote:
I’m going to step my training up by switching routines since I’ll have better recovery when I start taking my special vitamins :O, and just want to know if anyone has a solid routine they used when they were ‘using’

Ask this in the steroids forum, but it is a misconception that substantially different training methods are required in the presence of enhancement. Maybe a bit of a volume boost, but what has been working will simply work better.[/quote]

Serious question for you- if that’s the case, then why do people say that bodybuilder’s routines only work because they’re using?

Im no expert, im actually probably a novice lifter transitioning to an intermediate one. But I can tell you that if your juicing and you don’t know what routine to go with or what changes to make, your definetly not doing enough reading. Crack open son books son!

[quote]hockechamp14 wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:

Serious question for you- if that’s the case, then why do people say that bodybuilder’s routines only work because they’re using? [/quote]

Because as Tiribulus said, they are higher in volume. If you cut a few sets off most exercises and take a few more rest days, those programs will work fine for natural lifters.

To the OP, you still haven’t really told us what your goals are. As I said in another of your posts, if you are looking for a good classic style bodybuilding program, go with the program outlined in the growth surge project. If you are looking more into the strength side, look at one of the many westside variations.

[quote]hockechamp14 wrote:
Tiribulus wrote:
celltek wrote:

Ask this in the steroids forum, but it is a misconception that substantially different training methods are required in the presence of enhancement. Maybe a bit of a volume boost, but what has been working will simply work better.

Serious question for you- if that’s the case, then why do people say that bodybuilder’s routines only work because they’re using? [/quote]

There’s a difference between saying that what an ADvanced and ENhanced lifter is doing is too much for you and saying that significantly different methods are needed when using.

I doubt if any of the guys here with experience in this area will disagree. Also, simply because you can “get away” with more while using doesn’t necessarily mean you should. The difference is in the results.

hmm good points…I think I may just stick with doggcrapp training,

Why do you feel you need to take steroids at 6’ 200lbs…

210 because why wouldn’t I use science to my advantage

[quote]celltek wrote:
hmm good points…I think I may just stick with doggcrapp training,[/quote]

thats a good plan.

just wing it.

Everyone knows that steroids are magic and don’t require any planning to see results. So just lift a couple days a week if you feel like it, eat cupcakes and pizza, then just sit back and watch the muscle pile on.

Because you’re not even big for your size…why don’t you use them when you actually hit a natural barrier which I highly doubt is 210 at 6’.