Can't log in on mobile phone

Several problems.

1. Couldn’t find this forum feedback area for ages. It needs to be more highly visible–I consider myself tech savvy and have been on the forum since 2001, but I literally could not find it anywhere until today, and I have been having problems with my accound since August.

2. Can’t log in via mobile phone–I originally thought I couldnt do it at all, but I know for certain I cannot access my membership from 4G at ALL. Can’t log in, it just says “oops error occured”, or kicks me onto the forum page but without logging me in. I created another username to see if it was a blockage in my account, but the new one did the same thing. Works only on computer and in wireless access points…which is to say not the majority of places I find myself.

3. Can’t use the “last” button to access the last post in a thread that I viewed. I have to click on the title of the thread and manually try to find my spot. I have seen at least a couple people mention this in threads so I assume you already know about it, but if not there it is.

Thanks guys.

Hey man, sorry for the trouble.

Any change with the login issue? I think the guys were working on it the last few days.

[quote=“Aragorn, post:1, topic:213466”]
3) Can’t use the “last” button to access the last post in a thread that I viewed. I have to click on the title of the thread and manually try to find my spot.[/quote]
The forum should be kind of set to “last unread post” by default. Clicking the title should bring you to the last post you read. I need to double-check though, that may just be when logged in, which I guess is kind of moot if you’re still having trouble logging in anyhow.