Can't Lift The Can

Hello again, everyone and happy new year. Hopefully you all can be so kind as to shed some light on your own personal routines-but here’s the catch-biceps only. What I would like to know is this:

Whoever has a bicep routine that leaves the arms in a shape that they can’t even lift or do simple things (i.e. such as trying to wash yourself) because that routine made them so fatigued, list that routine. I don’t want any pussy routine where the fatigue won’t even last but an hour or so.

I want total destruction of my biceps, but before doing anything (that is creating a new routine), I’m hoping that all of you can give me a plethora of ideas.

Make me a believer.

Why would you want to do this? I hope you do it, then shit your pants cause you cant lift the toilet seat.

[quote]Fulmen wrote:
Hello again, everyone and happy new year. Hopefully you all can be so kind as to shed some light on your own personal routines-but here’s the catch-biceps only. What I would like to know is this:

Whoever has a bicep routine that leaves the arms in a shape that they can’t even lift or do simple things (i.e. such as trying to wash yourself) because that routine made them so fatigued, list that routine. I don’t want any pussy routine where the fatigue won’t even last but an hour or so.

I want total destruction of my biceps, but before doing anything (that is creating a new routine), I’m hoping that all of you can give me a plethora of ideas.

Make me a believer.[/quote]

I can make you believe that your going to be hurting your biceps more than helping them with ideas like that.

Buy an axe.

Give it to a random stranger.

Tell him to cut your arms at biceps height.

Done.

dont workout for 3 weeks and then hit like 20 x 20 curls with no food for a day after you workout

if that dosent make you sore nothing will but it definatley isnt gonna do any good things for your biceps or your body in general

Moron.

Start with a really heavy weight and do it for a few sets of low reps. Move the weight down a bit, more sets, more reps. Repeat till you can’t lift a can.

But why?

http://abcbodybuilding.com/8_weeks_to_fuller%20biceps.php

I did this workout everyday for a year and added 3 feet to my biceps.

yes, because forced reps and extreme fatigue always means massive growth. Never leave anything in the tank. Go for the pump.

Did I miss any lifting stereotypes with this theory?

Oh yeah, don’t bother working your triceps btw, they only get in the way of HUGe bicep growth. You want your arm to be completely comprised of elbow flexion functional bellied mass!

Lift heavy weight, eat more food, sleep more. Anyone who gives you a bicep only spec program should be hanged like Saddam.

get a gun and shoot your bicep

Anybody who thinks soreness means nothing is a complete fucking idiot. Failure training rocks and so does being sore, all of you need to take a step off of the t-coaches nuts and come up with your own ideas/theories. This guy has his, soreness works, so let him run with it.

[quote]Roy wrote:
Anybody who thinks soreness means nothing is a complete fucking idiot. Failure training rocks and so does being sore, all of you need to take a step off of the t-coaches nuts and come up with your own ideas/theories. This guy has his, soreness works, so let him run with it.[/quote]

Theres a difference between being sore, and not being able to function. I’m pretty sure EVERY T-Nation author (and their nuts) have created a program where you’re going to be sore. Its part of the game. I doubt any of them have written a program where being unable to function is a product. Idiot.

soreness is different then pain,it sounds like this guy wants pain.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Why would you want to do this? I hope you do it, then shit your pants cause you cant lift the toilet seat.[/quote]

LOL!!!

Not only why do this, but why for biceps only? Unless they’re lagging like six months behind every other muscle group.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Roy wrote:
Anybody who thinks soreness means nothing is a complete fucking idiot. Failure training rocks and so does being sore, all of you need to take a step off of the t-coaches nuts and come up with your own ideas/theories. This guy has his, soreness works, so let him run with it.

Theres a difference between being sore, and not being able to function. I’m pretty sure EVERY T-Nation author (and their nuts) have created a program where you’re going to be sore. Its part of the game. I doubt any of them have written a program where being unable to function is a product. Idiot.
[/quote]

A) You can’t actually train to the point where your biceps stop functioning all together, idiot.

B) There’s no such thing as a “sore program game”

C) There are a few programs that lead to absolute muscle failure, which is the closest thing you can get to a muscle stopping it’s function. I’ll name a few for reference:

-Any of Ian King’s Limping Leg series.
-Chad Waterbury’s Lose Fat without Dieting(will make your entire BODY fail)
-Lactic Acid training for fatloss
-Meltdown training

The list goes on buddy.

Why would you need someone to tell you how to work your biceps enough to make then extremely sore?

It’s not difficult to think of.

There’s not that many different movements that the biceps can do.

How about this: bring your hands up to your shoulders with resistance over and over again.

[quote]SWR-1240 wrote:
<<< How about this: bring your hands up to your shoulders with resistance over and over again.[/quote]

Yeah and until you can’t do it anymore.

[quote]Roy wrote:
A) You can’t actually train to the point where your biceps stop functioning all together, idiot.

B) There’s no such thing as a “sore program game”

C) There are a few programs that lead to absolute muscle failure, which is the closest thing you can get to a muscle stopping it’s function. I’ll name a few for reference:

-Any of Ian King’s Limping Leg series.
-Chad Waterbury’s Lose Fat without Dieting(will make your entire BODY fail)
-Lactic Acid training for fatloss
-Meltdown training

The list goes on buddy.[/quote]

A. Then if you cant train until complete bicep failure, then why did you tell everyone to shut up and “let the guy go on and do what he wants” to paraphrase, if its not even possible.

B. Who the fuck said “sore program game”?

C. I know there are programs that use absolute muscle failure, to add to your list, 20 rep squats sometimes leads to muscle failure if people cant get out of the hole. And for the record, I just finished that program a few weeks ago.

I know that there is muscle failure, but this guy is asking for a program that renders one completely unable to function. Your first response defended the guy and encouraged him to reach this point, then your second said its impossible to even reach that point.

[quote]Fulmen wrote:
I don’t want any pussy routine where the fatigue won’t even last but an hour or so.

I want total destruction of my biceps, .

Make me a believer.[/quote]

Interesting, the way you phrase the question… Is it an attempt to make everyone think you are too powerful for a regular arm workout or that we should be in awe of you for some reason?

There is already a plethora of ideas on the site if you bother to use the search function, but doing that wouldn’t have alerted us to your need for extreme pain and power, would it.

Have a good new year - perhaps in 2007 you’ll wake up to yourself.

[quote]Roy wrote:
Anybody who thinks soreness means nothing is a complete fucking idiot. Failure training rocks and so does being sore, all of you need to take a step off of the t-coaches nuts and come up with your own ideas/theories. This guy has his, soreness works, so let him run with it.[/quote]
alternate userid for the OP?
Why in the hell would you want to come up with new theories?
I got one here, biceps only. Get on 45 incline bench. have cable behind you so it doesn’t touch at the bottom. have training partner put his foot in your back at the bottom of the rep and pull back hard. stretch it to the point of tearing.

It’ll work. When you and the OP get together for your mutual love session, you’ll have to lean in on each other because you won’t be able to cuddle.