Can't Keep Spine Neutral w/ Lower Body

What could be the possible reasons?

I know tight hamstrings is the no 1 reason,what other reasons are there?

Sports science and kinesiology majors,please help out,thanks

I see hip flexor and thoracic spine tightness pretty often.

Core could also be too week for the amount of weight that you use.

If you still have an issue using lighter weight, look into Cressey/Roberton’s Magnificent Mobility DVD.

Weak trunk muscles (abs/obliques/etc). Do some static planks for time while maintaining a neutral spine alignment.

Most times it’s simply that your posterior chain can’t handle the load. I often fall forward on heavy back squats when my PC is still fatigued from deadlifts. Working on DL variations, good mornings, pull throughs, etc. will build up your strength and flexibility in this area simultaneously. Every time I focus on those exercise I find that my squat gets stronger and more stable afterwards.

Front and overhead squats will also help you out if your problem is lack of flexibility. Keep at it and have someone monitor your form to help you locate your weak spots.

Weak TVA, tight hip flexors, inactive glutes, tight erectors.

[quote]Doenitz79 wrote:
What could be the possible reasons?

I know tight hamstrings is the no 1 reason,what other reasons are there?

Sports science and kinesiology majors,please help out,thanks[/quote]

I need an interpreter to understand what you are even asking.

What movements does this happen with? How are you warming up? How long have you been training? What is your current strength level? Do you have any video a person could watch to evaluate.

The responses you are getting are basically meaningless because it could be something as simple as your form sucks to a whole host of more substantive reasons.

Were you really hoping to get meaningful feedback with what you posted?