T Nation

Can't Get Past the Hump!

Hey all, I need some advice and couldn't think of a better place.. I been lifting on and off for the last few years, (mostly off lol) just to get in decent enough shape for the summer where im not embarrassed with my shirt off. But i consistently have the same problem. My chest is always flabby. I've been eating pretty clean lately, i'm not counting calories or anything but my diet is OK. I go to the gym 4-5 days a week.

I'm 21/6"2/225

Mon- Chest/shoulders/triceps
Tues- Legs/lower body

I'm weak so my lifts are pretty bad though, I also do cardio everytime, usually a few miles on the elliptical or bike and play basketball on off days when i feel up to it. Burpees w/ pushups at my house and some 20 pound dumbells to do light stuff on occasions. I have inhibit-E capsules that i haven't even opened as well, I really don't wanna use them since idk how safe they are or a regimen for taking them. I don't even drink protien shakes, just more calories that i would rather get from food.

I don't know what to do.. Is that not enough? Should i take the inhibit-E? I could take pics if it would help. Thanks and sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Why don't you do
Mon- Chest/shoulders/triceps
Tues- Legs/lower body, abs
Wed- Back/bi's
Repeat or take a day off if you really need it.

Hey, I found your problem.

I didn't even have to read the whole post.