Can't Get Estradiol Under Control

Hey so i am on 150mg of cypionate per week. I divide into 2 doses 75mg tues night and 75mg sat morn. I take .25 or .5mg arimidex with each dose. However…no matter what i do. If i continue to take arimidex even at .25mg every 75mg of test dose, then after a a few weeks get my levels checked, my estradiol is is way too low. My target is 100pmol but i end up going under 50pmol…

I then tried to do .25 every other dose then my levels went up to 242pmol lol

I dont know how to control this so it stays in the 100pmol range.

Pls help

It sounds like you need to get Arimidex compounded into a lower dose or dissolve it in an once of vodka, then drink half.

I dont drink alcohol…any other options other than alcohol? I havent tried .5mg with every OTHER test dose. Maybe that would work? Or .5 with first test shot and .25 2nd test shot?

If the symptoms of high e2 werent so similar to low e2 i could figure out when and how much to dose without doing labs every time but i cant. This whole time i was thinking i went too low cuz my boners and morning wood stopped but with lab result back im shocked im more than double at what my e2 should be…

Those are your only options, either get Arimidex compounded or dissolve in an ounce of vodka. I don’t drink alcohol either I don’t really care for it but if I had to dissolve Arimidex is vodka I would do what was necessary.

The alternative is continuing to crash your estrogen levels and which do you think is more unhealthy, drinking a tiny bit of alcohol or crashing your estrogen?

Bro its religious reasons. Not just cuz i dont like it… Same way if i had to dissolve it in a pig snout sandwich…i dont eat pork. All religious reasons…

Ill try to find a compounder. If all else fails. Ill ask god to give me a pass on this and ill do the vodka lol

Pls explain how to mix and dose via the vodka method. If i compound…how do i dose with that as well?

Thanks

Or if there is a link for the instructions on how to suspend in vodka pls post it. Thanks in advance

I’m not positive, but I think there may be liquid versions of anastrozole out there which may be easier to micro dose.

Are you sure you even need an AI? What was your E2 before starting TRT?

I never understood what’s so unholy about ethanol… lol

Need more info and labs. You may be able to manipulate your T dose and not need an ai.

Yes i nees an ai. Note im from camada so our values are a lil different here. Before starting trt my total test was 8 range is 7.6 to 31.5 nmol/litre
Free test was 190 range is 196 to 636 pmol/l
Estradiol was 180 range says it should be <159 pmol/l

Doc put me 100mg test a week. I divided into 2 doses. Brought levels up of free and total. Free went to 650 to 700 total went to 27 or so…ai was given to make e2 go down to around 100. But dose was too high 1mg a day. E2 went too low. Changed dosage to .5mg with every shot. Went up but after few weeks still was too low. Been playing with ai dose since to get it stable and stay around 100 pmol but it always ends up dipping too low them i stop to let it go up then it goes too high. Im stuck in a cycle

Forward 6 months…Eventually i got test dosage increased to 150mg a week. 75mg on tues night and 75mg on sat morn. Was doing .25mg ai with every shot. For some reason i felt e2 went too low and stopped ai for a week and half. Did lab. Most recent numbers are:

Free test: 1281 range 196-636 pmol/l
Total test: 39 range 7.6-31.4 nmol/l
Estradiol 242 range <159 pmol/l

Should i lower my trt dosage? Im going to start back up with .25mg ai with every shot and see what happens after 3 weeks…

Your T is higher than it needs to be. If you get your total and free t levels in mid to high range, you may not need an ai.

You can use PEG-300 to dissolve it.

HOSTILE: my e2 was high even before starting TRT, then went higher when on a low dose of 100mg , then introduced ai, then it went down,. but then too low, since then yo yoed the ai dose try to get it stable but cant,. then increased test dose to 150mg, e2 went even higher… now still trying to stabilize e2… very hard to get it steady and stay around 80-100 (canadian) range

question: my trt dose is on the lower side, i see guys taking 200-250mg a week,. however with just 150mg my levels for free test are DOUBLE the upper limit… limit it 636 and mine is like 1250 or something,… so how is it that on a lower dose of TRT i got such big numbers but guys who are on almost double dose than me are , IM ASSUMING, pulling lower numbers than i am? Or maybe they are also getting big numbers i dont know? maybe some guys here can tell me what their free and total test numbers are on 200-250mg a week…

If i keep my free and total test at my current number which is quite elevated esp for free test,. is that safe or good? or should it be lower closer to the upper limit but def not double the upper limit? can i run into health effects or bad side effects if i keep my free test this high year after year?

EXACT same issue.

It’s the Yo-yo effect like you say and it’s brutal. Chasing the e2 up and down.

When starting AI, actually felt decent for a while, brain fog lifted. I was vigilant to not change a single thing. Same food. Same drops of liquid AI, at exact same time. Paranoid to lose being dialed in. But with the same .25 now, crashed and feel terrible.

Hey what do you mean by “paranoid to lose being dialed in” ?

Whats your t dosage and frequency?
Ill be honest…when i cut my pills into quarters and took them, psychologically i felt it was so small, like a crumb of a pill, that i would end up taking .5mg instead. I felt that .25 wouldnt do anything cuz it was so tiny. So i blame myself there. I will now again for sure this time try .25mg with each 75mg test dose. And do a blood test in a few weeks.

The main thing that tells me in on the right path or near my target e2 range is the quality of erections (harder longer lasting) and the emergence of random or easy to get erections and morning wood. When i get these i know im doing something right. But when that disappears i know my e2 has once again gone either too low or too high… Worst is when u think its gone too high and u start double dosing ai but in reality u went too low lol goodbye sexlife OR when u think u went too low and u wait x number of weeks to let it go up but in reality u were too high and waiting made it even higher…hello bodyfat.

Arimidex has a half life of 48 hours. So it’s most potent 48 hours after taking the first dose and slowly drops off from there. The idea is to match your peak test levels (which normally hit 48-72 hours after taking your injection) and limit your body from converting your T into estrogen.

Some on here say to take at time of injection, but that hasn’t worked for me.

I take 1/4mg to 1/2mg two times per week and inject 75 two times per week. The difficulty is timing everything to coincide properly.

Symptoms of high and low are similar for me and so always afraid to take to much or timed wrong and go too low again, which often keeps me in the too high range.

Injecting T is like a science. Even with bloods, managing Estrodial feels like an art, where sometimes I feel alright and dialed into the sweet spot, and other times, doing the same protocol I feel awful.

Also I highly recommend the Liquid Anastrazole. Dropper makes things so much easier to gauge.

From another post:

I stopped the arimidex right away and got my wood back in 4 days. I then after playing with the dose for a time found the best dose is .25mgs every 2 to 3 days.

So lets say your labs are less the 50 pg/ml if your take .5 mgs you can go down so dam fast your miss the sweet spot of your wood and go to low. It’s best with lower levels 50 and under to do less Arimidex .25mgs every 2 days if later your lose wood when it comes back go to every 3 days.

I have found estradiol is the hardest hormone to control, it goes up or down from month to month some times I need .25mgs every 2 days other times I need .25mgs everyday most of the time I do well on every 3 days.

So between wood and labs I do great and so do most of the men I have told this to. I keep a log on how much I am taking and how I feel. Doing this and reading back in my log I was able to tell when I was going to high or to low my Dr. lets me dose my arimidex by how I feel.

This is not correct. Peak level of a medicine is different than the half life. Example taking a medicine that is 5 mg with a half life of 48 hours that peaks at 3 hours works like this - if I take it right now in 3 hours it will peak where I have close to the 5mg in my system working, than in 48 hours from when I took it - there is 2.5 mg, then 48 hours from that it is down to 1.25

some take arimidex day after injection (more closely matches when T and arimidex peak), most take day of since it is easy to remember.