Can't Get Bigger!?

[quote]austin_bicep wrote:
Yea this is a poor picture to judge his legs.[/quote]
Agreed. He did put up a leg pic in his Steroids thread.
http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/first_time_teen_cycle

They’re not great by any means, but they’re not not there.

[quote]dopes1 wrote:
Ive been lifting since i was 12, but properly since i was 13, as the first year was only full body workouts eod. Ive put on about 44 pounds since lifting[/quote]
You gained 44 pounds from age 12/13 to age 18. I’d say that’s much closer to an average, non-lifting kid’s “progress” than someone who’s actively training to build muscle. And, side note, but full body workouts every other day is absolutely “proper” for a 12 year old.

Well, I’d truly hate to bother you, but yes please. Days, exercises, sets, and reps.

CLA, green tea, and carnitine don’t need to be on the “everyday” list because they’re not essential by any means. Also, that combo sounds like a stack you’d use to try burning fat. You wouldn’t be stressing out over too much fat gain, would you?

[quote]My diet consists of:
A whey isolate shake upon waking.
1 cup of oats, 1 cup eggwhites and 2 whole eggs, 1 banana, 1 cup of blueberries
A whey isolate shake post workout, pluss creatine, bcaas and glutamine
250g tuna and 1 cup white rice
300g chicken and 1 cup white rice with spinach
300g beef (ground or porterhouse steaks) 1/2 large sweet potato and a salad
A casein shake before bed[/quote]
In addition to what everyone else has said - that’s it’s ridiculously simple to fix your “problem” by adding calories to this diet - I’ll say that this looks more like what a competitive bodybuilder would eat, not a teenage lifter trying to maximize the biggest growth phase of his life.

More shakes and bars, less BCAAs and glutamine. As an aside, glutamine has little if anything to do with muscle recovery. Good for fighting colds though.

Seriously, dude, the fact that you even entertained the thought of doing a cycle instead of tweaking your training and eating is a fucking shame. If I was your big brother, I’d give you a dead arm and tell you to get your head straight.