T Nation

Cant Gain Weight!! Help Please

they were saying 4 my weight …i have bascially no body fat its all muscle…and i lift alot more than alot of people there…im not saying i look lke im 200 pounds of all muscle…for my weight im really strong is whi i was trying to say

[quote]jimbo1988 wrote:
they were saying 4 my weight …i have bascially no body fat its all muscle…and i lift alot more than alot of people there…im not saying i look lke im 200 pounds of all muscle…for my weight im really strong is whi i was trying to say[/quote]

But you weigh 100lbs! People who weigh 150lbs at an average height look like malnourished girls.

Seriously, you need to start eating more - forget what other people say.

Can someone give me some advice…m calves are small but a push it real hard to let them grow but nothing…for 7 weeks now, no result

[quote]Razbla wrote:
Can someone give me some advice…m calves are small but a push it real hard to let them grow but nothing…for 7 weeks now, no result[/quote]

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=487126

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=640350

[quote]jimbo1988 wrote:
they were saying 4 my weight …i have bascially no body fat its all muscle…and i lift alot more than alot of people there…im not saying i look lke im 200 pounds of all muscle…for my weight im really strong is whi i was trying to say[/quote]

If you are stronger than most of the people around you, that says more about how sad they are than anything else.

Go eat something.

Quickly.

Gain some weight this week…and stay away from the baby carrots.

More details will allow us to help you.

1. Write down EVERYTHING that you eat for a day and post it here.

2. Details on your training program.

[quote]IronAbrams wrote:
More details will allow us to help you.

1. Write down EVERYTHING that you eat for a day and post it here.

2. Details on your training program.[/quote]

I’ll venture a guess:

Breakfast:
An apple + oats

Lunch:
Sandwich with some salad

Pre-workout:
NO2 + Glow in the dark creatine (pill form)

Afterworkout:
.9 Banana

Dinner:
1 Chicken breast with rice or potatoes

Training:
Monday - Bench

Wednesday - Curl

Friday - Shoulders

[quote]Professor X wrote:
…and stay away from the baby carrots.[/quote]

But baby carrots in a chicken salad makes for a great P+F meal!!! Which goes super with the AUL training program. Followed by the GHR and the GLU and the GUE and the WEQ!!!

…Now if you excuse me I’m going to go eat some pancakes with plenty of syrup and whole milk.

breakfest=pancakes/waffles or eggs both with bacon
lunch= steak burger, patato,corn
dinner= chicken,patato,corn
after workout= 1 cup macroni,4-5 buttered rolls
workout= i dont know but this is what i always did il take pointers lol…everyday=bi’s tri’s chest,shoulders,back,and forarms,abs

[quote]jimbo1988 wrote:
i dont know but this is what i always did il take pointers lol…[/quote]

why don’t you read some articles on T-Nation.com? there are TONS of articles with good programs in it, and other articles with tips that will help you design your own program.

and as for your diet, you need to be eating every 2-3 hours… EVERY 2-3 hours. and you need to be eating more at every meal than you are now. eating to build when you are small (and i’m a small guy too) is HARD. think of it as something you have to do that is tough like lifting that last rep in the weightroom. just be like “okay, i’m full but i’m going to eat 5 more bites…1…2… you’ve got this one… 3… 4… it’s all yours baby… 5!”.

GET THE FOOD IN YOUR MOUTH… and a ton of it over the course of a day.

dan

[quote]jimbo1988 wrote:
breakfest=pancakes/waffles or eggs both with bacon
lunch= steak burger, patato,corn
dinner= chicken,patato,corn
after workout= 1 cup macroni,4-5 buttered rolls
workout= i dont know but this is what i always did il take pointers lol…everyday=bi’s tri’s chest,shoulders,back,and forarms,abs[/quote]

I’m calling bullshit on the food. Nobody eats like that. And the three words you need to hear…

WORK LEGS JACKASS.