Cant Gain Weight!! Help Please

hey i am 19 at 5.5 and 104 pounds i am at the gym every nite… i am trying to gain weight so i can get big lol…but i am lactose intollerant so im allergict to whey n stuff like that so the protine shakes r out…i took many test boosters, nox, and creatine products and i just get stronger but not any bigger… does anybody have any suggestions on what i can take…thanx let me kno

Food.

Don’t go to the gym every night. Do this.

Test boosters are useless at your age. Creatine is fine.

Eat.

Eat. Fish and other meat has protein.

[quote]jimbo1988 wrote:
hey i am 19 at 5.5 and 104 pounds i am at the gym every nite… i am trying to gain weight so i can get big lol…but i am lactose intollerant so im allergict to whey n stuff like that so the protine shakes r out…i took many test boosters, nox, and creatine products and i just get stronger but not any bigger… does anybody have any suggestions on what i can take…thanx let me kno[/quote]

Lactose Intolerance does NOT mean “allergic”.

I wish whoever started making this connection would quit acting like they understand Biology.

Why is it difficult to understand that more mass comes from more bodyweight? And why is it then so difficult to realize that more food will bring more bodyweight?

buy some lactase enzyme.

“does anybody have any suggestions on what i can take…thanx let me kno”

I think this is kind of the essence of the problem here. The search for the mythical suppliment.

Mate, let us know what your routine looks like and break down your diet for us. Are you squatting and deadlifting? How many cals you consuming? How much protien do you get etc…

I have to assume he’s a troll if I’m to retain any faith in humanity.

[quote]Ronsauce wrote:
I have to assume he’s a troll if I’m to retain any faith in humanity.[/quote]

Yep. That crossed my mind too.

[quote]pat wrote:
Ronsauce wrote:
I have to assume he’s a troll if I’m to retain any faith in humanity.

Yep. That crossed my mind too.[/quote]

I doubt it. These posts come up ALL the time…

I’m lactose intolerant too, but it doesn’t mean you can’t drink whey. I don’t know that much about supplementation, but I think whey isolates do not have any lactose in it. I think the key (for me at least) is to be a little more choosy about the protein that you buy.

But before spending any money on any supplements I would focus on getting my diet down.

105 LBS ???
Thats like 7 1/2 STONE for anyone in irleland or great britian…
Dude thats REALLY small…
You must be a troll, no guy can honestly weigh that unless you sit at home and vegetate ALL day…

[quote]Corkonian wrote:
105 LBS ???
Thats like 7 1/2 STONE for anyone in irleland or great britian…
Dude thats REALLY small…
You must be a troll, no guy can honestly weigh that unless you sit at home and vegetate ALL day… [/quote]

Welcome to the 21st century, where for some reason, anorexia is also a male problem.

[quote]jimbo1988 wrote:
hey i am 19 at 5.5 and 104 pounds i am at the gym every nite… i am trying to gain weight so i can get big lol…but i am lactose intollerant so im allergict to whey n stuff like that so the protine shakes r out…i took many test boosters, nox, and creatine products and i just get stronger but not any bigger… does anybody have any suggestions on what i can take…thanx let me kno[/quote]

Steak, Eggs, Spinach / Chicken, Rice, Broccoli

Eat these 2 meals 3 times each a day and wash them down with a protein shake (lactose intollerant does not mean you are ‘allergic’ to whey protein). Use big portions so you feel like you can’t move after you finished them.

Do:
squat
deadlift
dumbbell bench press
seated row

3 or 4 times a week.

I started off at 98lbs, 5’6", I did this above (except I did that workout 6 times a week) and I got to 130lbs in 3 months.

It’s really amazing how people don’t search before they ask such a basic question. And if they really MUST ask this, why they don’t post it in the Beginners forum.

Funny though, that thread on BB.com. I was 9cyclops9 on that board several years ago (the OP notes that he got the program from one of my posts), so I feel partially responsible for the popularity of that program. But really, I got the recommendation from Madcow to buy Starting Strength.

Anyway, IMO there is no better program for a newbie to put on mass. I did something very similar when I first started, and I ate four big meals every day, and went from a skinny-fat 175 to a fairly lean 215 pretty painlessly.

i eat alot of chicken and eggs and macroni.bread.and creatine rite after the gym.i eat 4-5 full meals a day… i am allgric to whey also n i have chrones dieases also…nomatter what i eat or do i cant get over 110 at all…i kno u heard ths a million time n ur jst gunna say eat…but im at like a platoe n cant get passed it…jst like everybody that maxed out thwere body weight n then have to take roids to gain more…

[quote]jimbo1988 wrote:
i eat alot of chicken and eggs and macroni.bread.and cell tech rite after the gym.i eat 4-5 full meals a day… i am allgric to whey also n i have chrones dieases also…nomatter what i eat or do i cant get over 110 at all…i kno u heard ths a million time n ur jst gunna say eat…but im at like a platoe n cant get passed it…jst like everybody that maxed out thwere body weight n then have to take roids to gain more…[/quote]

What? Do… you… speak… English?

Take the bloody time to write out a coherent post.

ok! i eat 4-5 full meals a day that consist of chicken,eggs,macroni, and bread. i take cell tech after i work out. i am allergic to lactose/whey and i have chrones diease which is not letting me gain weight. nomatter what i do i cannot gain weight nor get over 110 pounds. I kno all of you heard this same situation a million times and are just gunna tell me to eat more…but im at like a platoe…(sorry i cant spell) and cant gain anymore…i have friends that maxed out there bodys weight wise and stoped gaining weight on a 4-6000 callorie diet. and they had to take steriods to get passed it… so in a sence im like them and cant gain the weight

EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT. LIFT HEAVY LIFT HEAVY LIFT HEAVY. EAT EAT EAT. LIFT HEAVY LIFT HEAVY LIFT HEAVY.EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT. LIFT HEAVY LIFT HEAVY LIFT HEAVY. EAT EAT EAT. LIFT HEAVY LIFT HEAVY LIFT HEAVY.EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT. LIFT HEAVY LIFT HEAVY LIFT HEAVY. EAT EAT EAT. LIFT HEAVY LIFT HEAVY LIFT HEAVY.EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT. LIFT HEAVY LIFT HEAVY LIFT HEAVY. EAT EAT EAT. LIFT HEAVY LIFT HEAVY LIFT HEAVY.EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT. LIFT HEAVY LIFT HEAVY LIFT HEAVY. EAT EAT EAT. LIFT HEAVY LIFT HEAVY LIFT HEAVY.EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT. LIFT HEAVY LIFT HEAVY LIFT HEAVY. EAT EAT EAT. LIFT HEAVY LIFT HEAVY LIFT HEAVY.

lactose intolerent? soy. whole foods. compound exercises. Zero isolation exercises.

EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT. LIFT HEAVY LIFT HEAVY LIFT HEAVY. EAT EAT EAT. LIFT HEAVY LIFT HEAVY LIFT HEAVY.

problem solved

[quote]jimbo1988 wrote:
ok! i eat 4-5 full meals a day that consist of chicken,eggs,macroni, and bread. i take cell tech after i work out. i am allergic to lactose/whey and i have chrones diease which is not letting me gain weight. nomatter what i do i cannot gain weight nor get over 110 pounds. I kno all of you heard this same situation a million times and are just gunna tell me to eat more…but im at like a platoe…(sorry i cant spell) and cant gain anymore…i have friends that maxed out there bodys weight wise and stoped gaining weight on a 4-6000 callorie diet. and they had to take steriods to get passed it… so in a sence im like them and cant gain the weight[/quote]

I see what you did there.

All in all, he’s just asking if he should take steroids.